If you had to be stranded, where would you want it to be?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Avatar do usuário Flavia.lm 3845 1 9 85
Question: If you had to be stranded, where would you want it to be?

Examples of answers:
    Certainly not in the elevator;
    On a desert island around Caribe;
    Anywhere close to my loved ones;
    Right there, among the stars.
    The worst way to be stranded is when you are among lots of people but miss only one.
Now it's your turn!
Avatar do usuário Flavia.lm 3845 1 9 85
Perhaps I wish I were stranded "in the arms of an angel, far away from here"
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Marcio_Farias 12290 1 21 206
Yes, on a faraway, lovely tropical island with plenty of coconut trees and birds a-singing. I will revert to this subject in due time!
I know that most of my friends on EE will think that I have gone bananas, but that is peachy keen.

Several years ago I read about an exotic place, where nature was still the major power, not modern man. A place where man had to follow the laws of nature or perish. Since that time I have been enamored with this region and its unique eco system.

Therefore the place where I would like to be stranded would be on a farm in a remote region of Brazil, called the Pantanal.

Idioms to learn:
Gone bananas
Peachy keen.
Avatar do usuário felipeh6 2160 7 52
Hello there,

If I had to be stranded, it could be in a remote island(perhaps similar Tahiti) really far away from all this crazy "progress" we are living into.

Avatar do usuário Frank Florida 210 5
Oh wow, that's a tough one... I've been stranded a couple of times, as you can imagine... waiting for a package that took over a month to get delivered... or waiting for a visa to get processed... but honestly, if I had to be stranded in one place now, I'd want it to be some place in Thailand. I've been here for five weeks and I think it's amazing. Even up here, in the mountains in the North of the country, far from the beaches and the crazy parties, this country has so much to offer... everything one could possibly want. Brazil is a close second though. ;)