If you were an animal, which one would you like to be? Why?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
I'd like to be a great white shark !!!!! because I like them...
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 15 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores e linguistas certificados. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
I'd to be a madam's dog because they have so much more than I have today.
Vitor Ferreira escreveu:I would like being an eagle too because it flies higher than others birds and can see at night, what most birds can't. They are very special and are the biggest birds in the world. We must be like eagles: flies high in order to achieve what we wish. I have a good self-help book called "Voando para o sucesso" which teaches how to set free the eagle that exists in you.

jumiut escreveu:I will like a bird, because it has liberty, fly for all places. Besides, they are wonderful.

Jumiut,
Your phrase isn't correct. The correct thing is: "I would like to be a bird because it has liberty to fly on/for all places. Besides, they are wonderful." If Iam incorrect, please, let me know.

Thanks Vitor.
Avatar do usuário DHST 680 1 2 12
A Hawk, a vegetarian Hawk!
or maybe an Eagle, also vegetarian! :D
Because they can fly very high and can go to every place they want to!
It would be cool! :D
I would like to be a dog, because it is faithful and sincere.
Avatar do usuário Gustavo Dias 25
I would like to be a dog, because it's the lovest animal for the human being, the most maty, and it's a very smart and intelligent animal for the owner company (it plays a lot) and for difficult missions for the police for exemple.
The best thing on a dog, is that it gives so much love for humans :D
Gustavo Dias escreveu:I would like to be a dog, because it's the lovest animal for the human being, the most maty, and it's a very smart and intelligent animal for the owner company (it plays a lot) and for difficult missions for the police for exemple.
The best thing on a dog, is that it gives so much love for humans :D

Gustavo,

Please consider the following rewrite which will improve the composition, word selection, and clarity, then please let me know what you think about it.

"I would like to be a dog, because they; make excellent mates, are very intelligent, love to play, and perform dangerous and difficult jobs for man. But most important of all dogs give their unconditional love to their masters."

Words to improve your vocabulary:
Preform - http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/preform
Perform - http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/perform
Cat, because is my favourite animal, I think cats are beautiful, smart and sooo cute... kkk :D
I would be a penguin because it´s so cute ^^
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Há quanto tempo você estuda inglês? Já passou por sua cabeça que você pode estar estudando de uma forma que dá pouco ou quase nenhum resultado? Que tal fazer um intensivo de inglês de 180 dias e recuperar o tempo perdido? Em 6 meses você pode elevar o seu inglês a um novo patamar.

Clique aqui para conhecer o curso!
Bruniiinha escreveu:I would be a penguin because it´s so cute ^^

Bruniinha,

Welcome to the forums, and I would like to suggest that you use "they are" in place of "it's" in this contex. My reasons are that "it" refers to one and "they" refers to several or in this case all penguins, and unless you have picked out one penguin the plural is much better, than the singular.

Please feel free to ask me any questions that you may have, I am here to help my Brazilian friends.