If you were an animal, which one would you like to be? Why?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
I would like to be a bird, since it is capable to travel around plenty of enviroments, without impossibilities due to barriers or large distances. I would want to be like Fernão Capelo Gaivota, which is a character from a novel called by the same name of that bird, who tries to become better day after day and encourages your people to live like this way.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
I'd be a dog, because I love dogs and I'm faithful as they are. I don't judge cause no one is better than anyone else.
Dogs show us everyday that be simple and humble is the biggest personal treasure that you can have.

: )
hey, i loved know this blog, i was needing writing and talking.
Then, i'd want to be a dog, it's friend, sincere. But, the dog with a family, because the dog which on the street feel cold and alone.
I'd like to be...It is a hard question! I'd like to be a lion to be a king and dominate in the other of group!
I would like to be a monkey, because I love them! Live in forest, eat banana, their lifes must be amazing! *-*

A monkey is a primate, either an Old World monkey or a New World monkey. There are about 260 known living species of monkey. Many are arboreal, although there are species that live primarily on the ground, such as baboons. Monkeys are generally considered to be intelligent. Unlike apes, monkeys usually have tails. Tailless monkeys may be called "apes", incorrectly according to modern usage; thus the tailless Barbary macaque is called the "Barbary ape".
Of course, i would want to be an eagle and fly for all heaven..... bye bye kisses
An eagle i dont know if it has too many predators, but it looks strong and can flies which is the most amazing animal skill /ability ...
I dont know, but maybe a lion. I love lions :D
Avatar do usuário EugenioTM 320 9
I'd rather be an eagle, because it must be nice to fly around everywhere,to be free to go anywhere you want to. I appreciate freedom !
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Há quanto tempo você estuda inglês? Já passou por sua cabeça que você pode estar estudando de uma forma que dá pouco ou quase nenhum resultado? Que tal fazer um intensivo de inglês de 180 dias e recuperar o tempo perdido? Em 6 meses você pode elevar o seu inglês a um novo patamar.

Clique aqui para conhecer o curso!
I would be a tiger, because it is courageous, beautiful, etc...I love felines, afterthat they are so smart. So many people adore felines, moreover they are charming.