If you were an animal, which one would you like to be? Why?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Avatar do usuário Flavia.lm 3885 1 9 86
Question: If you were an animal, which one would you like to be? Why?

Examples of answers:

- A bird, so then I'd be able to fly around the world.
- I'd like to be a dolphin because they're cute :)
- A lion, because he's the king!
- I admire the intelligence and faithfulness of dogs and for this reason I'd like to be one of them.

Now it's your turn.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
I'd like to be a falcon becouse he's fast, strong has a great vision and I'd like to be able to fly as well.

If there's anything wrong, please correct me =).
Avatar do usuário Adriano Japan 805 1 18
definitely a BIG CITY PIGEON :D :D

I live in a rooftop here in Sao Paulo,and sometimes I spend almost an hour watching (and envying at the same time :roll: ) how free and easy seems the life of pigeons who come to rest/sleep/flirt/eat in the top of the next building.
They have food and housing everytime,everywhere they want.

You wake up in the top of the city (any building,at your choice),goes roaming around until you get hungry and stop at a hotdog stand for crumbs or anything people let fall down or throw at you.
Tired of the same city?
Pack your feathers and let's have a fly over Rio! :D
A better life than this? :D
A butterfly, they are free and beautiful!
I'd like to be an eagle, because it must be amazing flying over everything, feeling the air on your face, the feeling of freedom, no responsibility, no stress, nothing to worry about! Just.... fly!
Avatar do usuário Adriano Japan 805 1 18
but an eagle needs to prey, but pigeons.. :D
Avatar do usuário Marcio_Farias 12350 1 22 206
One wonders why singers Simon and Garfunkel wanted to be a sparrow rather than a snail. Well, sparrows may eat snails.

I'd rather bear the characteristics of, or act much like, a dog. A good, honest, well-behaved dog at that, one that wouldn't bite even if provoked, one pure in heart, love-abiding and helping dog. I wouldn't care much for size, I'd care for love. I'd rejoice at the sight of my owner, but never jump upon strangers, yet I would defend and rescue my owner if I ever saw him/her in danger.

So much at stake for a dog, mainly for those who viciously impale their little precious dogs on, alas, a stake. What can dog do for all the dog-doos it does?
I will like a bird, because it has liberty, fly for all places. Besides, they are wonderful.
Avatar do usuário Vitor Ferreira 30 1
I would like being an eagle too because it flies higher than others birds and can see at night, what most birds can't. They are very special and are the biggest birds in the world. We must be like eagles: flies high in order to achieve what we wish. I have a good self-help book called "Voando para o sucesso" which teaches how to set free the eagle that exists in you.

jumiut escreveu:I will like a bird, because it has liberty, fly for all places. Besides, they are wonderful.

Jumiut,
Your phrase isn't correct. The correct thing is: "I would like to be a bird because it has liberty to fly on/for all places. Besides, they are wonderful." If Iam incorrect, please, let me know.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
I would like to be a dog, because I think they're friendly and loyal!
By the way, I love my dog! He makes me very happy!