"Memories seep from my veins" (6)
to seep from - qual o contrário de 'infiltrar', em Pt?
"You are pulled from the wreckage of your silent reverie" (11)
"Você é arrancado (de dentro) dos destroços do seu 'silent reverie'
reverie - pleasant thoughts that make you forget what you are doing or what is happening around you (Macmillan)
Não consegui pensar numa tradução pra isso... alguém tem algo a sugerir?
"So tired of the straight line," (13)
Qual o sentido de straight line na música?
"... you keep on building the lies" (15)
Tb não conhecia essa. To build lies = inventar mentiras?
Em muitos sites aparece "in the arms of an angel" em vez de "the angel", alguém escuta isso?
p.s.: não dá pra cansar de ouvir essa mulher cantar...
(1) Spend all your time waiting for that second chance
(2) For the break that will make it ok
(3) There's always some reason to feel not good enough
(4) And it's hard at the end of the day
(5) I need some distraction oh beautiful release
(6) Memories seep from my veins
(7) They may be empty and weightless and maybe
(8) I'll find some peace tonight
(9) In the arms of the angel fly away from here
(10) From this dark, cold hotel room, and the endlessness that you fear
(11) You are pulled from the wreckage of your silent reverie
(12) You're in the arms of the angel; may you find some comfort here
(13) So tired of the straight line, and everywhere you turn
(14) There's vultures and thieves at your back
(15) The storm keeps on twisting, you keep on building the lies
(16) That you make up for all that you lack
(17) It don't make no difference, escaping one last time
(18) It's easier to believe
(19) In this sweet madness, oh this glorious sadness
(20) That brings me to my knees
(21) In the arms of the angel far away from here
(22) From this dark, cold hotel room, and the endlessness that you fear
(23) You are pulled from the wreckage of your silent reverie
(24) In the arms of the angel; may you find some comfort here
(25) You're in the arms of the angel; may you find some comfort here