In your opinion, what is the greatest invention ever?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Avatar do usuário Flavia.lm 3885 1 9 86
Igor,

You're very very very very welcome to the forum! :D
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
For me, the books are the best invention. Guttenberg were very happy in his invention. A lot of peoples depended of the books.
Sorry for my english!!!!!
The greatest invention ever are the cell phones, because with them we can get through with everyone and even use the internet.
Avatar do usuário claudemircloud 115 1
The greatest invention was the "zero" at math which the science was able to grew up since it.

so, cell phone, computer, laws of physics, spacial shuttles and so on was able to be created...

without zero is only nothing
Claudemir,
I'd never thought about that!
In my opinion, it´s computer....
Avatar do usuário claudemircloud 115 1
I agree with you but the computer science work with "zeros" and "ones" which is aka the binary system.
Avatar do usuário DHST 680 1 2 12
In my opinion, light (that huge fire ball) is one of the best things ever created!
Made for making us see what this amazing world has to be admired...
And last but not least, we, human beings are the greastest invention ever! :D
Avatar do usuário Vitor Ferreira 30 1
When I said that the man is the biggest invention ever, I meant the human being. I think Igor did'nt like that and replied saying that the woman is. lol
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
Vitor Ferreira escreveu:When I said that the man is the biggest invention ever, I meant the human being. I think Igor did'nt like that and replied saying that the woman is. lol

hahaha... I hadn't noticed that...

and I still prefer your first message, the man is the greatest invention :)