In your opinion, what is the greatest invention ever?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Avatar do usuário Flavia.lm 3885 1 9 86
What is the greatest invention ever?

Examples of answers:

- The wheel, for sure. It allowed men to move to other places and develop both business and social relations.
- The Internet, of course, otherwise we wouldn’t be here in this forum right now!

Now it's your turn!
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Vitor Ferreira 30 1
For me, it's the man, who can do almost everything and was created by God. :ugeek:
But besides the man, the camera is one of the biggest ever created. With it, we can keep sad and happy moments, take pictures of what happens in the world and see ancient pictures taken.
This question is difficult. The computer and internet are also ones of the biggest inventions.
Avatar do usuário Dude Spell 135 2
The laundry machine. If you ever had to wash clothes by hand you will agree with me. :(
I think the wheel is the greatest invention ever, but there are a lot of important things, like the first way of writing created by the Sumerians, and also the alphabet by the Fenicians, because it allowed us to communicate in a way that all the previews generations couldn't.

And of course that EE is a great invention too!
The washing machine ... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm kidding. But I think the best invention that there was electricity, because many things we have today, including the Internet would not exist.
Avatar do usuário Marcio_Farias 12350 1 22 206
Successive biomedical (media-supported) breatkthroughs without which we would die sooner than expected. The hospital staff for which I work, for example, pioneeringly succeeded in surgically removing the blade of a knife out of a guy's brain without damaging the brain in 2010. (Back in 2007 someone with whom the guy thought he'd pick a bone had stuck a knife into the guy's brain, leaving the blade inside it. The knob broke loose. Thank God the guy survived all the surgical procedures.)

On another side, scientists announced they have come close to finding a cure to Alzheimer's disease and AIDS. On no other side did someone like me find anything at all but unthinkably write away at such findings!
The greatest invention is the airplane, no doubt! To rise the man from the earth, his natural habitat, and allow him to move above everything is crazy. The man was a two-dimension criature, until the advent of the airplane then we've got the third dimension, a new grade of freedom. Whoever can experience the power of pilot an aircraft can catch what I mean easier.
Bye!!!
I think the greatest invention was... English Experts :D

We all can't deny it was a very good invention! It's here where I can practice my English, train my English and ask about Enlglish. Just to get where I wanna be, Harvard (or MIT) :D

Ok, being realistic, the best invention was the computer, the computer for me is my school, is my source of knowledges, I can learn everything here. More specific the Internet, like others said, I wouldn't get great grades without this amazing invention! I owe to it, after my graduation in Harvard :D , after I get rich, I'll invest a lot of money in internet developing!
Avatar do usuário Adriano Japan 805 1 18
Bicycle♡, with no shred of doubt (sem sombra de dúvida) :mrgreen:
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
Hello folks, what's up with you all?

For me, the best invention ever was the woman 8-) . God was very generous with men creating her. Where would we be if it wasn't the help of our girlfriends or wives? Sincerely, life would be very difficult and boring without them. Thanks women, I hold you in high regard(Tenho grande estima por vocês).

Sorry for my english folks. I'm here to learn with you all.

Regards.