In your opinion, which country will win the world cup?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
I Think Italy will be the winner.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 15 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores e linguistas certificados. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
Avatar do usuário josneywat 305 6
Maybe the Argentinians will take it.
What do I know about soccer, now football (American) that is different, but since the subject is soccer I will have to hazard a prognostication.

The finals will feature Brasil and USA, with the victor being decided by penalty kicks. AND THE WINNER IS, I DON'T CARE!! If the USA makes it to the finals that will be enough of a MIRACLE for me. :D

Bill Slayman
Pensacola, Florida, USA
I think the English Team will take this cup to their land by the second time, the english players headed by capello are a great team with great player like Terry, Gerard, Lampard and the best forward in nowadays.. Rooney! With this squad they'll knock down every team that passes along their way...
fasolin,

I would like to suggest some changes and will rewrite the entire post to illustrate the contex and construction, with the stipulation that as an American I know almost nothing about futball. :D

I think the English Team will take the Cup home for the second time. This great team is lead by Capello and have some of the best players in the game today, for example Terry, Gerard, Lampard and of course the best forward, who is without equal, Rooney! With this squad they'll easily defeat every team that they face.

I hope this helps.
Avatar do usuário Marcio_Farias 12350 1 22 206
The one that plays best and scores more.
Well, I'll bet for Brazil of course! It would be good to see a final match between Brazil and Argentina! :)
But if Brazil won't reach the finals I would like to see England or Holland winning the championship!
England because I'm a Manchester United fan, consequently I want all the best for Rooney, and Holland because they've got good players and a beautiful soccer playing!
Brazil! I hope they win
Brazil zil zil zil o/
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Há quanto tempo você estuda inglês? Já passou por sua cabeça que você pode estar estudando de uma forma que dá pouco ou quase nenhum resultado? Que tal fazer um intensivo de inglês de 180 dias e recuperar o tempo perdido? Em 6 meses você pode elevar o seu inglês a um novo patamar.

Clique aqui para conhecer o curso!
I hope Brazil will win it. :)