In your opinion, which country will win the world cup?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Avatar do usuário Flavia.lm 3845 1 9 85
Question: In your opinion, which country will win the world cup?

- France & Thierry Henry's hand goals;
- Maradona and our "brothers";
- Brazil, of course. They are prepared for winning.

Now it's your turn!
Avatar do usuário murilo91 245 1 6
I think England will win it!
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
I guess and hope The Netherlands will win it. They deserve, have very good players and have never won The World Cup. I'll support them, but if Brazil comes to win, I''m not going to find it bad! =D
Brazil, of course. I just wish Colombia was joining the cup. It is not, that's why I will only support Brazil.
I think England will win it, Ronney is the most scorer in the present time.
In my opinion, Brazil does not have a good team to win this world cup.
Avatar do usuário murilo91 245 1 6
Just a comment: Italy can NOT win it, please God! they were already 4 times the champions of the world, if they win it again, they'll be 5 and Brazil is 5, so, get the hell out of the world cup Italy!!!!
I think Spain will win this year, because they have a very good team and haven't won the World Cup yet.
Avatar do usuário Marcio_Farias 12290 1 21 206
The one that plays best.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
Avatar do usuário Gustavo Dias 25
It can be Brazil, but I think Brazil should win the world cup in 2014, because it's the unique country where was a World Cup just one time and lost...