Joke: The Perfect Man and the Perfect Woman

Flavia.lm 1 10 100
Once upon a time, a perfect man and a perfect woman met. After a perfect courtship, they had a perfect wedding. Their life together was, of course, perfect.
One snowy, stormy Christmas Eve, this perfect couple was driving their perfect car (a Grand Caravan) along a winding road, when they noticed someone at the side of the road in distress. Being the perfect couple, they stopped to help.

There stood Santa Claus with a huge bundle of toys. Not wanting to disappoint any children on the eve of Christmas, the perfect couple loaded Santa and his toys into their vehicle. Soon they were driving along delivering the toys.

Unfortunately, the driving conditions deteriorated and the perfect couple and Santa Claus had an accident. Only one of them survived the accident.

Who was the survivor? (Scroll down for the answer.)

The perfect woman survived. She's the only one who really existed in the first place. Everyone knows there is no Santa Claus and there is no such thing as a perfect man. <edited by Flávia: :lol: >

Women stop reading here, that is the end of the joke.

Men keep scrolling****.

So, if there is no perfect man and no Santa Claus, the perfect woman must have been driving. This explains why there was a car accident. Flávia = :evil:

By the way, if you're a woman and you're reading this, this illustrates another point: women never listen. Flávia = :|

ENTENDENDO AS HORAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
10 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
dlr 1
lol :D
ailime 2
LOL!! Thousand times LOl! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By the way, do they use "thousand times"? :?
i burst into laughters.
good one.
:lol:
I laughed so hard I cried.
Marcio_Farias 1 24 214
ROTFLMAO. :lol:
TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. Você ainda ganha o eBook sobre o Verbo Get em seu e-mail. INICIAR TESTE
Marcio_Farias 1 24 214
ailime escreveu:LOL!! Thousand times LOl! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By the way, do they use "thousand times"? :?
Why not?! :lol:
ailime 2
Hi Marcio,

Thank you for !! :D
LOL! :lol:
dlr 1
wait............................. Santa doesn't exist?? :? :? :? :( :( :( :( :(
hauihauihauiahui

So funny ! The hard part is keep it mind and tell to your American friends.

Very very funny jock !
HAUSHSAUHUASHAUUSHUSA great one!
I scrolled 'til the end :x