Katheleen Long: Diário de Bordo - First day! (Welcome)

Hi first my name's Katheleen Long, I'm 19 years old, and I studying International trade.

In this diary, I going to write many thing about me, routine, travels, weekends, and about what I like wear.

I hope you like it and share with me yours tastes.

PS: My English not is very well. So you can correct me, please it will be a favor for me!

Instagram: @long_kathe

THANK YOU FOR READ...

Mais Votada Mais Votada

Avatar do usuário Ancrispa 2555 8 57
Hello Katheleen! My warmest welcome!

I’d like to add up some ideas to your text. As my friends Paulo and Cinnamon have already done.
Hi, first I’d like to say my name's Katheleen Long, I'm 19 years old, and I’m studying International trade. (As my friend Paulo has brilliantly mentioned before)

In this diary, I’m going to write many things about me such as my daily routine including my weekend activities, my trips and about what I like to wear. (As my friend Cinnamon has wisely corrected)
We generally use the noun trip and not the noun travel. The word travel is largely used as a verb.
Examples:
I want to travel. ( Eu quero viajar.)
I want to take a trip. ( Eu quero fazer uma viagem.)
How was the trip? (Como foi a viagem?)

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/pt/dici ... ues/trip_1

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/pt/dici ... s/travel_1

Although the word travel can be used as a noun, the word trip is most commonly used in everyday language, ok?

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/pt/dici ... s/travel_2

I hope you like it and share with me your opinions.

PS: My English is not very well. So you can correct me, please it will be a favor for me!

Congratulations on your effort !

Thank you very much
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 35970 4 32 631
A)Thank you for reading.

After a preposition, generally comes an ING verb - there are a few exceptions but it´s a rule of thumb.

B)...and I studying International trade.
And I am studying International Trade

//////////////
Congrats on your interest for the English language, you are in good company in this site (we are in 103,000+ up to now).
Glad to know that you´re specializing in Internat´l Trade. So, feel free to share your thoughts, make your questions, or just to communicate.
Ask anything and some member of the Forum will try to find an answer, whenever and as soon as possible.
What I ask is that you do your best, that keep striving for the best, but that is something that people here do almost by default! :)
Ah! That meant a welcome!
Avatar do usuário Cinnamon 13270 14 34 287
Katheleen Long escreveu:Hi first my name's Katheleen Long, I'm 19 years old, and I studying International trade.

In this diary, I going to write many thing about me, routine, travels, weekends, and about what I like wear.

I hope you like it and share with me yours tastes.

PS: My English not is very well. So you can correct me, please it will be a favor for me!

Instagram: @long_kathe

THANK YOU FOR READ...

Além das sugestões dadas eu acrescentaria:
Many things (maybe a typo);
Things I like to wear;
Share your tastes with me. (a inversão deixa a frase mais fluida);
Ao invés de your tastes eu usaria "things you like";
My English is not Very...

Welcome to EE! And keep up studying.

See you around...