Learn English through football podcast

edrob518 6 71
I wanna share a podcast which i found accidentely on the internet connected to football for those of you who are into football and want to keep up to date with the latest news about the world of football and learn English at the same time through football, then this terrific podcast I'm about to post is espeacially for you. As i'm huge fan of football :D I found this podcast useful for learning football vocabulary as well as cliches related to football of course just cant say enough good things about it, and it might come in handy when you are engage in a football conversation since it has bunch of useful words to use and cliches as i already mentioned, better yet with definitions and examples taken from magazines. The podcast is weekly released If my memory serves me right and and is hosted by two british guys, without more further ado here's the podcast hope you guys enjoy it as I did.

Here's the site: Learning English though football.

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. Você ainda ganha o eBook sobre o Verbo Get em seu e-mail. INICIAR TESTE
4 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Marcelo Pias 1 2 14
That's terrific man! I've always wanted something like that, and thanks to you I have found it at last! :D

Thanks for sharing it with us!
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Thanks for sharing the link with us, edrob. Very kind of you, indeed.
Now some minor corrections that were likely in your piece of text. It can be more polished still, but for the time being, it´s something to go by.

I wanna share a podcast which I accidentaly found on the Internet. It´s related to football (jargon/terms), for those of you who are into football and want to keep up to date with the latest news about the world of football and learn English at the same time through football.
Then this terrific podcast I'm about to post is especially for you. As I'm a huge fan of this sport :D
I found this podcast useful for learning vocabulary as well as cliches related to football. Of course, just can´t say enough good things about it, and it might come in handy when you are engaged in a football conversation since it has a bunch of useful words to use, and cliches as I already have mentioned. Better yet, with definitions and examples taken from magazines. The podcast is released weekly (if my memory serves me right) and it´s hosted by two British guys. Without more further ado here's the podcast, hope you guys enjoy it as I did.

Here's the site: Learning English through football.
edrob518 6 71
I was typing so quickly that some typos went unnoticed thanks anyway.
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
That happens! excuse me for chiming in such way, after a couple of typos my alert system went off. Nothing to sweat about then, see you around. ;)
Congrats on the knowledge-sharing attitude. :P