Let's chat?

Flavia.lm 1 10 100
Dear colleagues,

I'd like to suggest a "closer" contact:

When = Tomorrow - June 3rd - HOLIDAY :) at 5pm (Brasília time)
Where = EE chat, "Advanced level" room
Language to be used: English, ONLY
Subject to be discussed: to be decided at the time

https://www.englishexperts.com.br/chat-de-ingles/

AMPLIANDO O VOCABULÁRIO
Isa Mara Lando é uma referência entre os profissionais de tradução. Ela já traduziu mais de 100 livros, entre eles estão obras de autores aclamados, como: George Orwell, Salman Rushdie e Walter Isaacson (a biografia de Einstein). Nesta aula gratuita, Isa dá várias dicas de vocabulário. ACESSAR AULA
14 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
dlr 1
I'll try to make it
Gabi 1 1 19
I'll be there Flá.
Hopefully we won't be the only ones!
Cheers
dlr 1
We should do this again!
Flavia.lm 1 10 100
Just for you to have some feedback:

Dlr, Gabi, I, and some other three or four colleagues were there and we talked about:
- our preferred books
- dlr told us why he studies Portuguese
- we complained about the chat and discussed about “bots” and our ‘hidden’ friends who were spying us
- talked about Slipknot :evil:
- about the oil spill in the US
- about Brazilian looong names and the ‘rules’ for forming it (middle name = mother’s surname , etc), about maiden and married names, etc
- about Lost, and then about soap operas :)
- then I had lots of fun with someone who connected only to say: "Hi Flavia, I can’t stay here, bye bye…" :lol: ,
- talked about Brazilian books
- then we insisted on discovering why Daniel is learning Portuguese, and we learned “the theory why Americans don’t care about learning a foreign language” - not much convincing, though ;)
- “Portuguese sounds like music and is one of the most beautiful languages to hear” – this one I liked :)
- Differences between Br and Am accent
- Differences between Portuguese spoken in Brazil and in Portugal
- Genders in E and P
- how it is difficult to learn prepositions!
- then I abandoned them to prepare dinner :)

Yes, we should do that again

seeya
Logan18 1
I'm so sorry Flá, I couldn't be there when you was on the chat with Gabi and Dlr, I know you've had warned me previously, but I was too busy at 17:00, I really would like to be there with you and all guys. Please, when it happens again, let me know.

Take care.
CURSO DE PRONÚNCIA
Domine todos os sons do inglês com o nosso novo curso de pronúncia. O professor Adir Ferreira, referência no ensino de pronúncia, criou este curso especialmente para o English Experts. INICIAR AGORA
Gabi 1 1 19
Don't worry Logan, we'll fix something again, considering it was cool and very productive.
Ravenna 3
Hey did you talked about Slipknot? I love those guys! ^^ Sorry, I can't help asking about one of the biggest bands of the world!!! heheh So sad they lost a member a few days ago :(
Thank you for invite me, but i'm at home, doing a party! God Bless U! :D
Gabi 1 1 19
Baromeu Vargas escreveu:Thank you for invite me, but i'm at home, doing a party! God Bless U! :D
Han? hahaha
JacksonB 3
Oh gosh how busy I was that day, i think i 5 years older on that single day. Hope you do this again, i'll try to be there. :)
CURSO DE PRONÚNCIA
Domine todos os sons do inglês com o nosso novo curso de pronúncia. O professor Adir Ferreira, referência no ensino de pronúncia, criou este curso especialmente para o English Experts. INICIAR AGORA
JacksonB 3
JacksonB escreveu:Oh gosh how busy I was that day, i think i 5 years older on that single day. Hope you do this again, i'll try to be there. :)
I think I GOT 5 years older...
Eu não sei como entrar nesse chat... Can someone help me please?
Flavia.lm 1 10 100
patyhelia escreveu:Eu não sei como entrar nesse chat... Can someone help me please?
O chat mudou, veja novas instruções para usa-lo:
https://www.forumdeidiomas.com.br/como- ... -t458.html
Flavia.lm 1 10 100
hey guys... Alessandro e eu estamos online, cliquem em "Sala" ali embaixo no rodapé da página and join us :)