Let's chat?

Flavia.lm 1 10 100
Dear colleagues,

I'd like to suggest a "closer" contact:

When = Tomorrow - June 3rd - HOLIDAY :) at 5pm (Brasília time)
Where = EE chat, "Advanced level" room
Language to be used: English, ONLY
Subject to be discussed: to be decided at the time

https://www.englishexperts.com.br/chat-de-ingles/

CENTENAS DE EXPRESSÕES DO INGLÊS
Preparamos um plano de estudos para ajudar você a dominar centenas de palavras e expressões do inglês em tempo recorde. EXPERIMENTE AGORA
14 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
dlr 1
I'll try to make it
Gabi 1 1 19
I'll be there Flá.
Hopefully we won't be the only ones!
Cheers
dlr 1
We should do this again!
Flavia.lm 1 10 100
Just for you to have some feedback:

Dlr, Gabi, I, and some other three or four colleagues were there and we talked about:
- our preferred books
- dlr told us why he studies Portuguese
- we complained about the chat and discussed about “bots” and our ‘hidden’ friends who were spying us
- talked about Slipknot :evil:
- about the oil spill in the US
- about Brazilian looong names and the ‘rules’ for forming it (middle name = mother’s surname , etc), about maiden and married names, etc
- about Lost, and then about soap operas :)
- then I had lots of fun with someone who connected only to say: "Hi Flavia, I can’t stay here, bye bye…" :lol: ,
- talked about Brazilian books
- then we insisted on discovering why Daniel is learning Portuguese, and we learned “the theory why Americans don’t care about learning a foreign language” - not much convincing, though ;)
- “Portuguese sounds like music and is one of the most beautiful languages to hear” – this one I liked :)
- Differences between Br and Am accent
- Differences between Portuguese spoken in Brazil and in Portugal
- Genders in E and P
- how it is difficult to learn prepositions!
- then I abandoned them to prepare dinner :)

Yes, we should do that again

seeya
Logan18 1
I'm so sorry Flá, I couldn't be there when you was on the chat with Gabi and Dlr, I know you've had warned me previously, but I was too busy at 17:00, I really would like to be there with you and all guys. Please, when it happens again, let me know.

Take care.
ENTENDENDO AS HORAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
Gabi 1 1 19
Don't worry Logan, we'll fix something again, considering it was cool and very productive.
Ravenna 3
Hey did you talked about Slipknot? I love those guys! ^^ Sorry, I can't help asking about one of the biggest bands of the world!!! heheh So sad they lost a member a few days ago :(
Thank you for invite me, but i'm at home, doing a party! God Bless U! :D
Gabi 1 1 19
Baromeu Vargas escreveu:Thank you for invite me, but i'm at home, doing a party! God Bless U! :D
Han? hahaha
JacksonB 3
Oh gosh how busy I was that day, i think i 5 years older on that single day. Hope you do this again, i'll try to be there. :)
ENTENDENDO AS HORAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
JacksonB 3
JacksonB escreveu:Oh gosh how busy I was that day, i think i 5 years older on that single day. Hope you do this again, i'll try to be there. :)
I think I GOT 5 years older...
Eu não sei como entrar nesse chat... Can someone help me please?
Flavia.lm 1 10 100
patyhelia escreveu:Eu não sei como entrar nesse chat... Can someone help me please?
O chat mudou, veja novas instruções para usa-lo:
https://www.forumdeidiomas.com.br/como- ... -t458.html
Flavia.lm 1 10 100
hey guys... Alessandro e eu estamos online, cliquem em "Sala" ali embaixo no rodapé da página and join us :)