Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Season!

PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Merry X-mas and a Happy New Year...
Thank you all for having the patience of reading my ramblings all the year, this year, and I hope have a great year, full with fulfilment in your lives.
I hope we all are in this year a better person, that follow the steps of our maker, and share the gifts that were given to us. For instance, a good word, a warm hug, to treat everybody as equal, to see life in simple ways... To laugh, share, be curious, to wish well not only to the ones that are closer to us, but somehow, to everyone.

Replaying the past year in my head, I think I did something to help others out, so I am happy with that. Although we always overlook something, or we could do more...

===========================================================================
Paraphrasing myself (my words in another Forum), but it is my feeling anyway:

I wish you (all) a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year.
My heartfelt thanking for the valuable contributions from the Forum, wich have enriched/improved our knowledge so much.

= = = = = = = == = = = =
Winston Churchill
We make a living by what we get but we make a life by what we give.

The best gifts don't often come with a glittering box and a bow, but from heart.
Anonymous

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Faith makes all things possible,
Hope makes all things work,
Love makes all things beautiful,
May you have all the three for this Christmas.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Read more:
http://www.funbull.com/sms/christmas-sm ... z3MgvdRTLS

Thanks to all participants/members of the Forum, I learned a lot from you and with you through this year.
And again, excuse for my verbose ways, next year I will try to be more concise. I just can´t promise that in the next Christmas message! :lol:

Sabe a resposta? Seja um colaborador(a)! Ao responder questões no English Experts você ganha pontos de Reputação. Se você atua na área de idiomas, suas participações na comunidade podem ser uma ótima vitrine para o seu trabalho.

Registre-se agora e faça parte!
Colabore