Música: Bad Blood- Taylor Swift ft Kendrick Lamar

OEstudantedeIngles 2 16 113
Hey =) Guys, take a look at Kendrick Lamar's rapping part in this song.

> (Hey!) I can't take it back, look where I'm at
We was on D like DOC, remember that?
My TLC was quite OD, ID my facts
Now POV of you and me, similar Iraq...

Now, a translation I found:

''Não posso desfazer, olhe onde estou
Química era a base da nossa relação, se lembra disto?
Meu afeto foi demais, olhe os fatos
Agora meu ponto de vista sobre nós é similar ao Iraque''

Without the translation I wouldn't be able to understand it haha . Do you know what 'DOC' 'ID' and 'OD' mean?

MELHORE SUA PRONÚNCIA EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Adir Ferreira, autor do livro "A Chave do Aprendizado da Língua Inglesa", nos conta como se tornou um Expert em pronúncia e dá várias dicas para você se comunicar melhor em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
''We was on D like DOC, remember that?''
DOC means drug of choice generally. So when Kendrick says they were ‘on D’, he’s saying that their friendship used to be like a drug; it was something that made them both happy and they always wanted more of each other.

''My TLC was quite OD, ID my facts''
TLC = tender loving care and OD = overdose. So he’s saying that his love and appreciation for the other person was so great that it was almost too much. When he says ‘ID my facts’, it’s kind of like saying ‘Check my facts’ or whatever and it just means he’s saying like you can check my facts, but what I am saying is definitely right (ID = Identity)

''Now POV of you and me, similar Iraq...''
POV means point of view. So he’s saying that from his point of view, their situation has become full on warfare, similar to the Iraq war.
OEstudantedeIngles 2 16 113
Perfect =)