Another fight
Keep on movin' down the line
Gypsy woman on my mind
Ask no questions tell no lies
See the answers in my eyes

Hey gypsy, uh, you're breakin' my heart, yeah
Tear me apart, uh, yeah

MELHORE SUA PRONÚNCIA EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Adir Ferreira, autor do livro "A Chave do Aprendizado da Língua Inglesa", nos conta como se tornou um Expert em pronúncia e dá várias dicas para você se comunicar melhor em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
White line fever:

Highway hypnosis, also popularly known as driving without attention mode (DWAM) or white line fever, is a mental state in which a person can drive a truck or automobile great distances, responding to external events in the expected manner with no recollection of having consciously done so.[1] In this state the driver's conscious mind is apparently fully focused elsewhere, with seemingly direct processing of the masses of information needed to drive safely. Highway hypnosis is just one manifestation of a relatively commonplace experience, where the conscious and unconscious minds appear to concentrate on different things. In some parts of the Southern United States, the phenomenon is called white-line fever, in reference to the white lines painted on the pavement. - Wikipedia

* Não me recordo de uma tradução específica para o português.