Músicas

Nat 1 3
Boaaaaaa Tarde pra todo mundo!
Ja que estamos no Off-Topic quero pedir que cada um diga que tipo de música curte,
banda, estilo etc!

Começando comigo:
Amo Symphonic Power Metal,
gosto muito de Nightwish, Epica...
sou fã de varias coisas, mas acho que o principal que deve haver numa musica é a letra!
e isso de fato ajuda muito no aprendizado do ingles.

Quem quiser me adicionar : dreamswithindreams@hotmail.com

APRESENTAÇÃO PESSOAL EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina como você deve se preparar para fazer uma apresentação pessoal profissional em inglês. O conteúdo dessa aula ajudará você a aproveitar melhor as oportunidades no ambiente corporativo. ACESSAR AULA
4 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Aline 1
Good night

Let me see.. I can say about me that I'm not eclectic. I like reggae,Jack Jhonson, Ben Harper and other sorts of musics, like Coldplay, Snow Patrol, Guns'n roses and etc..

see you
take care
Hi Aline.
Também gosto muito de rock. Tenho preferência por bandas dos anos 70 e 80.
Minhas bandas preferidas são: Lynyrd Skynyrd, Black Oak Arkansas, Gentle Giant, Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin, Marillion, Journey, The Stone Roses,
The Black Crowes, Iron Butterfly, Fleetwood Mac, The Alman Brothers Band, Genesis, Porcupine Tree, Thin Lizzy, Blackfoot, Big Sugar, April Wine,
Wishbone Ash, entre outros. That's all!
Você conhece e/ou curte algumas destas bandas?

See you! Hugs!
Aline 1
Nao conheço heuhe
nao sou assim fã de rock, mas adoro um reggae, você gosta?
ah, gosto muito tambem de Bryan Adams, Lifehouse, 30 Seconds To Mars..são umas das minhas preferidas.

A huge hug.
Well, in my humble opinion....

I have to disagree with you, Nat. I dont think the most important thing in a song is it´s lyrics...

If I thought that way I wouldn´t like classical music, some jazz music or some eletronic music.

Well, when the subject is music taste, I think it can change from person to person, obviously but it also can change from moment to moment....

Let´s just say that, in my ocasion, my taste changes according to my mood and occupation.....

If I´m driving, for a instance, I prefer to hear songs with lyrics (and to sing along - sometimes loudly). If I´m working, I prefer songs with no lyrics at all, the kind that gives me some power (that´s why I mention eletronic music). To relax... some classical... jazz... that depends....

I even, ocasionally, listen to rap or hip hop but, due to the bad quality of theese styles new releases..... it´s not that often anymore.....

Rap and Hip hop, in my opinion, lost their initial identity, wich was to tell stories, criticize politics and postures.....

Now... they´re all about looks, superfluous things and body culture..... and that´s too poor...