"My tiny hypocrisy: The Brazilian Blowout"

Henry Cunha 3 18 190
No, this is not about guns or slums. This is even more hairy than that.

http://www.salon.com/life/life_stories/ ... _hypocrisy

AMPLIANDO O VOCABULÁRIO
Isa Mara Lando é uma referência entre os profissionais de tradução. Ela já traduziu mais de 100 livros, entre eles estão obras de autores aclamados, como: George Orwell, Salman Rushdie e Walter Isaacson (a biografia de Einstein). Nesta aula gratuita, Isa dá várias dicas de vocabulário. ACESSAR AULA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Henry Cunha escreveu:This is even more hairy than that.
:lol: :lol:

You know, Henry, teeth and hair are an issue.

Anyone, and I mean ANYONE, that once had a problem with one's hair or teeth, the kind of problem that make one feels miserable or ridiculous no matter insignificant the problem is, knows that hair and teeth have a direct connection to our most inner stupidity.

It's almost uncontrollable. :mrgreen:
Henry Cunha 3 18 190
Dude, your statement is so true I want to give it an editorial blowout to make it more shiny:

Anyone, and I mean ANYONE, that once had a problem with one's hair or teeth, the kind of problem that makes one feel miserable or ridiculous no matter how insignificant the problem, knows that hair and teeth have a direct connection to our innermost stupidity.

I couldn't agree more. And we could probably add skin and weight problems to the list.

But I'd never heard of a "Brazilian blowout." When I saw the headline I thought it was about violence or maybe maxing out your credit card.
Henry Cunha escreveu:Dude, your statement is so true I want to give it an editorial blowout to make it more shiny:
Anyone, and I mean ANYONE, that once had ...
Thank you for the blowout, Henry! :mrgreen: