PatriciaGSouza: Diário de Bordo

Avatar do usuário PPAULO 36030 4 32 632
By the way, I´ll let you know a little secret (but you can pass it on to others, if you wish.); the English-speaking people added one ''m" to the word "recommendation", I think it´s to leave the learning of English harder to us. :P
Thus I will reword that sentence to "Hello! Thank's, PPaulo for your recommendations!"
Feel free to correct my mistakes as well, and there will be a lot of them! see you around !
Avatar do usuário OEstudantedeIngles 5420 2 16 105
Paulo, your English is flawless! You could record something to us, I wanna hear your voice :)
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 36030 4 32 632
Thanks. Glad that you like it.
I feel my writing QC-passed, which is a good thing but I know I am still far from mark. Someday I will get there, or I will live trying! :lol:
As for the recording thing, I´ll leave to the advanced people I preffer this way since my voice and pronounce would scare away our fellow leaners!