Phrasal Verb: Reach out to

Hi everyone,

I need a help... about "reach out to". (no sentido de contactar para ajudar).

Recebo alguns emails com o PV "reach out to", porém com tanta diversidade que não sei qual é a estrutura correta.

Exemplos dos emails recebidos:

Please reach out them on oncall support.
>>> Não deveria ser assim?? >>> Please reach out to them on oncall support.

Here is the new phone 1-855-xxx-xxx to reach out for Network Support.
>>> Não deveria ser assim?? >>> Here is the new phone 1-855-xxx-xxx to reach out to Network support.

If you need to reach me as an emergency.
>>> Não deveria ser assim?? >>> If you need to reach out to me as an amergency.

Team, in case you need to reach out our Network Support.
>>> Não deveria ser assim?? >>> Team, in case you need to reach out to our Network Support.

Nessa estrutura o que é correto?
If you need something, please reach out to me. or
If you need something, please reach me out

Thanks again!

POWER QUESTIONS
O professor das celebridades Daniel Bonatti ensina várias técnicas para você ter conversas melhores mesmo com conhecimentos básicos de inglês. Com as power questions você vai aprender a direcionar a conversa para onde quiser e com isso alcançar seus objetivos na comunicação. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
Juliana Rios 24 105 397
Tiago, you generally reach out to someone or reach out for something. You might reach out to someone for help or support. This is just a very general rule though. "Reaching out for someone" would not be wrong in a variety of contexts. But let's keep it straightforward for the sake of explanation:

I reached out to a co-worker
I reached out to him for help
I reached out for help

I wouldn't say either "reach out to network support" or "reach out for network support" is wrong. They just seem to carry different connotations. The first would imply that "network support" is a department inside a company. The second might convey the idea of "network support" as general support or assistance given by someone on the matter of networks. I suppose a lot of people would just say "contact" in most of these cases.

I've personally never heard of "reaching someone out", but other members on the forum might disagree. "Reach out them" is just plain wrong. If you need anything, just reach out to us.