''Picked up ammo'': Qual o tempo verbal?

Olá, eu estava assistindo um vídeo de um jogo outro dia e vi uma frase um pouco diferente porque ela não tinha sujeito. E eu gostaria de saber em qual tempo verbal ela está e porque ela não tem um sujeito.

Esta frase aqui:
Imagem
"PICKED UP AMMO".

E se possível alguém poderia me dar mais exemplos?

Thanks in advance!

APRESENTAÇÃO PESSOAL EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina como você deve se preparar para fazer uma apresentação pessoal profissional em inglês. O conteúdo dessa aula ajudará você a aproveitar melhor as oportunidades no ambiente corporativo. ACESSAR AULA
4 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Joarez.GN 3 15
Olá, acredito que a falta de sujeito se deve ao fato de que, é um jogo, logo o sujeito explicito da ação é você.

Essa frase é do Simple Present (Presente Simples): descreve uma ação habitual e atual ocorrida no presente. No português, esse tempo verbal é chamado de Presente do Indicativo.

Ammo = Forma contraída para munição (normalmente usada em jogos).
Pick up = Pegar

Picked up ammo significa de uma forma literal "peguei munição", mas poderia ser entendido como "munição pega".

O phrasal verb to pick up é o phrasal verb mais utilizado (se não o único) para dizer que você pegou munição, em games.

See ya!
NeyF 3 24 206
Ammo = Ammunition = munição.

Pode ser:

[you/ the character] picked up ammo. (simple past)
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Picked up certainly stand for "ammo (that) was picked". Of course, when it comes to game playing and (game) programming it depends on the "thought" of the programmer.
For example, there was an idea (I don´t know if they implemented as of today) of ammunition being picked up (pega) from fallen enemies, that is, the gamer would "scavenge" for arms and ammo, but then in (almost real scenario) it would be dangerous.
There is the ammunition that a gamer "gets" simply from taking the gun from a fallen enemy. Again almost irreal, since the enemy was spending ammo shooting agains the gamer and his unit.

Finally, there´s the use of ammunition (and health/life, etc) that the gamer go spending until he is almost out of it, he then stops (by pressing a button) and then "recharge". Picking up ammo would be the process of recharging here, and we could say in a more technical parlance of "resupplying". So, in that case - with "picked up ammo" we could talk about "munição reabastecida/resuprida".

Anyway, this is a guess of mine. Just a description of the process as I understood from reading around. I could be mistaken, of course.

Aside note: with music and games be aware that they kis (keep it simple) meaning they go succinct. So, leaving out the subject (it being implicit) is something usual.
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Thus, "picked up" would work like an "adjective" there, ammo that was taken/supplied/resupplied. If that is the case, which is likely, then verb tense is ruled out here.