Possíveis temas - VESTIBULARES 2013

Oi pessoal gostaria de saber quais poderiam ser os possiveis temas discutidos na midia internacional
que possam a vir se tornar conteúdo de prova , facilitando a preparação antes das provas.

Thanks for All help .

:D

POWER QUESTIONS
O professor das celebridades Daniel Bonatti ensina várias técnicas para você ter conversas melhores mesmo com conhecimentos básicos de inglês. Com as power questions você vai aprender a direcionar a conversa para onde quiser e com isso alcançar seus objetivos na comunicação. ACESSAR AULA
4 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
- How about use of social media (Facebook, Yahoo, Tweeter)? to communicate with friends, family, to make acquaintances in the Net and to spread news or summon to social gatherings etc.
- Mandela´s legacy and bio could be a hot topic as well.
-About protests around the world, with similarities and differences (comparisons)
-The Internet as a means of communication and as a voice to people that doesn´t own the mainstream media.
-About inequalities in the Economy etc.

Only a few here, but there are scores of them, and until the exam comes there´s room to many more topics to grow in importance.
And I offered a (perhaps) Brazilian´s view, I am sure others members of abroad, even Brazilians expats would add many others, let´s wait then.
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Indeed, he who study, must be ready to any of these and to none of these, exams are a wild thing to guess...the better approach is to keep himself well informed and up-to-date. These topics are just to use in one´s "warm up". That is, to practice; training one´s writting and arguments´skills.
Thanks my friend PPAULO .

It's was very helpful.

:)
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Glad that it did, buddy. You are welcome.