Which season of the year do you prefer? Why?

I prefer winter because I like too much of the cold and I can stay wrapped in the blankets watching TV and having some hot tea.

see ya!!
AMPLIANDO O VOCABULÁRIO
Isa Mara Lando é uma referência entre os profissionais de tradução. Ela já traduziu mais de 100 livros, entre eles estão obras de autores aclamados, como: George Orwell, Salman Rushdie e Walter Isaacson (a biografia de Einstein). Nesta aula gratuita, Isa dá várias dicas de vocabulário. ACESSAR AULA
I prefer winter.Because no matter how cold you are feeling, you can always eat more, sleep more and use more clothes. And this season makes me want to write and read.
I prefer the summer season, cause I like go to the beach or the waterfall with my friends.
I prefer summer, because I love swimming and surf. And you?
Surely, I prefer winter without rain. I hate hot temperature. In winter, for example, you can have some fondue and you can also wear some elegant clothes as well. The worst season for me is summer or when it's raining.
I prefer summer because I like beach, sun and to wear few clothes.
TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. Você ainda ganha o eBook sobre o Verbo Get em seu e-mail. INICIAR TESTE
I prefer the fall, because the weather isn't too hot, neither too dry like the winter.
it's just perfect.
I love the winter, because the things involve the, wear coats, gloves, hot drinks, movies under the blanket.
I prefer the summer and warmer times because you love extreme sports, I also like a lot of beach, waterfall, trails and do other water sports.
Spring, because of the view.
Autumn, because of the weather.
Summer, because of the vacations rsrsrs
I just hate Winter. I don't like cold. I prefer a mild climate than cold.
I prefer winter, cuz is cold, and good to sleep hahahaha
TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. Você ainda ganha o eBook sobre o Verbo Get em seu e-mail. INICIAR TESTE
I prefer summer because it's better do to outdoor activities like ride bicycle, play soccer, go jogging and also because the women seems to be more beautiful in the summer (I don't know why, maybe less clothes or the skirts they wear :P)
I love summer, because I love to go to the beach and summer is the best time for it.
I prefer winter because is very hot in my city. And I like to sleep listening to the rain sound.
I prefer Summer for 2 reasons:

1. I hate cold
2. I don't have to use lots of clothes during the day. I live in Santa Catarina and it is very cold in July and August. :(

Ueritom
I chose as my favorite season: winter! I moved to SP from Rio,I really miss the cold weather, especially on May, June.Rio State is to hot, especially where I live, unfortunately there's no beaches nearby. There's another reason, I love the clothes winters seasons.
TESTE DE NÍVEL
I prefer winter because I love the cold temperature
I love summer because i don't need use many clothes and the people go To the beach and have fun!! Its very Nice
adriano78 1 19
I hate cold weather and I loathe hot weather. Then, I choose autumn and spring.
Autumn. Because it' s not cold nor hot.
The Winter is Coming!
TESTE DE NÍVEL
I prefer winter. I hate summer in Rio de Janeiro
I prefer Spring because I associate with flower, birth, perfume.... :D
My favorite season is spring! I love the flowers and the sun. Everything is beautiful!
If I could choose, I would summon a winter that would last for a century. I just love the chilly breeze and the sun among clouds that winter brings. It is better to sleep and for physical activities. I just love me some cold weather!
Well, I hated the summer because of the rain, but I learned that is very important for us so, today I like it. But I like too autumn because in time cold I can sleep better.
TESTE DE NÍVEL
Summer, Summer, Summer!!!
I hate felling cold! I have alergy to cold!
In summer I wake up with a big smille in my face!
OEstudantedeIngles 2 16 113
Well, I reckon I don't like winter but here in brazil The winter's not too cold, at least in my city, So my favorite season's Summer.
I prefer the summer, because I like to practice sports, like ride my bike, and I love to go to the beach.
I love the summer!
The reasons are very simple! I like the sun, to feel the heat in my skin. I hate colds days, so ... For me, the summer wins!!! zo/