Como dizer “Deixa (é minha)” em inglês

1 31 435
Em Português : Deixa
Em Inglês ...... : My ball

Calling "my ball" when trying to win a ball is considered ungentlemanly conduct and will result in a foul. (FIFA)

Gritar “deixa” na tentativa de ganhar a disputa da bola é considerada conduta antidesportiva e é punida com falta.

CENTENAS DE EXPRESSÕES DO INGLÊS
Preparamos um plano de estudos para ajudar você a dominar centenas de palavras e expressões do inglês em tempo recorde. EXPERIMENTE AGORA
5 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
  Resposta mais votada
7 62 296
Leaving the area of soccer....

Let's say there are three boys who see a ball in the park. The first one who yells "Dibs!" is the new owner of the ball. (He could also say "Dibs on the ball!" or "I have dibs on the ball!") Not "Deixa!", but similar.

Some people are getting into a car that already has a driver. The most popular place to sit is in the front righthand seat, called "the front passenger seat" in English. The first person who yells "Shotgun!" is permitted to sit there. Why "shotgun"? On the old stagecoaches, a guard sat next to the driver. He was armed with a shotgun.

The most unpopular seat in a vehicle is between the driver and the right passenger (who is riding "shotgun"). This seat is called by some "Bitch". Yes, it is a sexist and somewhat vulgar term. "I get shotgun, and John rides bitch." (John sits between me and the driver.)
INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
1 31 435
Muito bom, Thomas.

Muito bom.
1 6 92
Eu poderia dizer: let it up to me ! my turn/my go ! = deixe comigo ! minha vez !

cheers!
6 49 1.3k
Insightful indeed, Thomas! thanks for sharing.
Very nice Thomas, Thanks for sharing!