Projeto Conversação - Parte 3

Logan18 1
Hey, Cristiano your daughter is so cute, congratulations for teaching your baby even her being so young, I'm sure you'll get to improve her english as quick as yours! Babies learn fast! Maybe when your baby turn 5 y-o she'll be able to make a video and join people here talking english. Have you ever thought about it?
Guys, I'm here to congratulate every one of you for this initiative, I'm having some fun watching yours videos and I'm also trying to get guts to make my video. It is a great idea and I'd really love to participate and join you as soon as possible.

See you around!
CENTENAS DE EXPRESSÕES DO INGLÊS
Preparamos um plano de estudos para ajudar você a dominar centenas de palavras e expressões do inglês em tempo recorde. EXPERIMENTE AGORA
JacksonB 3
Hey Angelica! Awesome initiative yours! It is really hard for all of us :/
Of course it's one of several. :)

Can't wait to see that Claudemir :)

And yeah Logan, hehe. I have so much fun when I see mine.. videos are not easy to do.. at all !
(I'm still laughing out loud cause of my slide in one of them.. i said Facebook instead of Face2face Book :P Shame on me!)
We gotta learn how to do them properly, it's a matter of practice. practice makes perfect, eh?

see ya
Hi Claudemir! I'm sure your litte princess is learning and won't forget... look this report and show it too your wife.
http://www.partes.com.br/educacao/segundalingua.asp
Sorry about writing "too" instead of to

Main words.

- Ham slice (fatia de presunto)
- Carrot bread (Pão de cenoura)
- Holy Crap :D
Alessandro 3 13 98
Rafael,

I loved your message lol. Just to let you know. Check it out:

https://www.englishexperts.com.br/engli ... novamente/
APRESENTAÇÃO PESSOAL EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina como você deve se preparar para fazer uma apresentação pessoal profissional em inglês. O conteúdo dessa aula ajudará você a aproveitar melhor as oportunidades no ambiente corporativo. ACESSAR AULA
PKdbz 4
Hey guys, where are the videos? ;|

Here's mine:
I'm sorry because I'm very nervous (it's hard to talk to the computer hahaha)

Please let me know all my mistakes!
And please, don't laugh at my big spine on my forehead rsrs

See you.
Very very nice Felipe !
I really didn`t see anything wrong with your english. I just want to tell you that, your accent is so strong, I mean, You have to try telling the words like Americans. As Adir says on this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofaZD4G ... r_embedded here in page 1, try to imitate ! Try to say the words as Americans. Your English will become much more clear and nice.

Now...it`s my turn !
I just made some mistakes with prepositions but I`ll try to improve it. I still have some difficult with it !
If you guys see something wrong that I said or some wrong pronunciation, tell me !

Byye
dlr 1
rafael overall your pronunciation is outstanding, but I can think of 2 things for you to practice. First, the sound 'th', which is something that most Brazilians have a hard time with. And the second is words that end with 'ed'. I'll post a link that I've posted in other threads to help with any pronunciation doubts - www.forvo.com

Good job!
ailime 2
PKdbz escreveu:Hey guys, where are the videos? ;|

See you.
Felipe,

That was nice, congratulations!
Just one thing I want to tell you. You do not have a big spine on your forehead, but a big pimple. "Spine" in Portuguese is "coluna vertebral".
Hey dlr !

I agree with you on the sound of words ended in " ed " . I need to practice it more and more.
But, the sound of the " th ", I think it's great. :) Anyway...I can't see where I'm making a mistake . You could make a video showing us how we usually pronuncy this sound and how is the right way to prinuncy it. What do you think ?

Thank's dlr !!!
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina como você deve se preparar para fazer uma apresentação pessoal profissional em inglês. O conteúdo dessa aula ajudará você a aproveitar melhor as oportunidades no ambiente corporativo. ACESSAR AULA
Hello,

I'm new here. But the video's idea is great.
I have another idea for shy people. Record only the audio, because it's what minds.
And the audios have an advantage. We don't see the person, and you must understand him/her only with his/her
voice, and no expressions, like some jobs' interviews, when the candidates does the interview in English by phone.

Well, that's my idea.
And guys, do you agree with me? What do you think?

Sorry my mistakes, you can correct them.

Thank you.
Gabi 1 1 19
PKdbz escreveu:Hey guys, where are the videos? ;|

Here's mine:

See you.
Felipe, just another thought - music is an uncountable noun, so you might want to say that you've learnet a lot with songs, instead of musicS.
And you don't DO, but you MAKE a video :)
and you said "I want to know how's my pronouciation" ..that's a inversion form, used for question
"I want to know what my pronuciation is like" sounds right , to me at least.
Flavia.lm 1 10 100
rafaelisquierdo escreveu:Hey dlr !

I agree with you on the sound of words ended in " ed " . I need to practice it more and more.
(...)
Recommended reading / listening = https://www.englishexperts.com.br/pronu ... ado-em-ed/
Hi guys!!

Have you seen the this site that helps us practicin english pronounce? It's really good for us, that are learning and trying to get fluency.

http://www.englishcentral.com/en/home

Try it!
Hi everyone. This is my first video. And I'll say that I faltered a lot (guaguejei) to speak, but you can say if it's good or no...

Tks
Very very nice Video Gustavo !!

It`s a great subject ! Tell about how was your experiences with native speakers is great way to encourage people to keeping studying and learning english.

On the video you said you were FLUENT in Ennglish. I don`t like to think like this ! I always think, I still have something new to learn ! We clearly saw that you have some difficult to pronounce some words, like " our " (nosso).
This video ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofaZD4G ... r_embedded ) will give you some advices of how improve your pronunciation and talk as a native English speaker !

Nice nice video Gustavo, although some pronunciation mistakes, you speak English very well.

See ya !
Gabi 1 1 19
I think you were very nervous when you made your video, weren't you Gustavo?
I know...not easy...but yes do continue improving. Somes words seem to be trick fo your.
I'd say- just relax :)
and listen to your video again to watch out for the words you can improve the pronounciation.

Rafael - just a thought - advice is an uncountable noun
so we don't say "advices"....you can say some pieces of advice or some words of advices
even just some advice...but never advices
XX
Oooh nice ! I didn't know that !

Nice hint ! I'll try to pay attention on that.

Going through your though...Do you have some list or something that explain " when " and " how " to use THERE IS, THERE ARE , prepositions...with the countables and uncontables noun ?

Thanks Gabi ! :D
Hello guys I'm Julius, I'm new here so I don't know much about how things are going, but I did like this project, I'm really exciting about make videos ! mine is coming soon as possible ! :D *High Five*
rafaelisquierdo escreveu:Very very nice Video Gustavo !!

It`s a great subject ! Tell about how was your experiences with native speakers is great way to encourage people to keeping studying and learning english.

On the video you said you were FLUENT in Ennglish. I don`t like to think like this ! I always think, I still have something new to learn ! We clearly saw that you have some difficult to pronounce some words, like " our " (nosso).
This video ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofaZD4G ... r_embedded ) will give you some advices of how improve your pronunciation and talk as a native English speaker !

Nice nice video Gustavo, although some pronunciation mistakes, you speak English very well.

See ya !
Thanks Rafael... As it is my first video, I got a little nervous to speak... But I'm gonna try to improve ;)
Tks Rafael...
I did it, some months ago, I don't think it been cool, but, I sent. Anyway, WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?

[ Vídeo removido pelo usuário ]

hey, don't worry, I'm beginner. :geek:

I know, I'm so handsome.. ;)
JacksonB 3
Nice from you posting your video! :)

You still have a strong accent, but remember "Practice makes perfect." :D

and..
something happens TO you :)

see ya!
haiuhaii... :lol:

Very very nice Video Luiz ! Congratulations DUDE !

Jackson said you have a strong accent! I would say different, you have a tipical beginner accent. But, don`t worry about that.

Remember...How much more you practice, better you get. So, listen, talk, write and try to think in english! You you say something to your mom, for example, try to think how would be it in English. It helps a lot.

See you Luiz !
JacksonB 3
Oh Yeah, Rafael... you may be right, almost every beginner student has that accent, I said that mainly because of his 'M' pronunciation which is similar to the 'M' we find in "canteM"...

Yes, speak English as much as possible... alone, in front of the mirror, showering, talking to family members who might not understand you, talking to plants and animals (sometimes I get the feeling my dog understands what i say :/ )...

See ya.
Flavia.lm 1 10 100
rafaelisquierdo escreveu:haiuhaii... :lol:

Very very nice Video Luiz ! Congratulations DUDE !

Jackson said you have a strong accent! I would say different, you have a tipical beginner accent. But, don`t worry about that.

Remember...How much more you practice, better you get. So, listen, talk, write and try to think in english! You you say something to your mom, for example, try to think how would be it in English. It helps a lot.

See you Luiz !
Rafael,

Se me permite:
"The more you practice, the better you get" - usar "how much" aqui é erro comum de nós brasileiros pensando em "qto mais..."
"try to think how it would be in English"
Thanks for the tips,
I'll try do that ( I won't talk to animals and plantas, but I'll talk to people "much better")

As I said, I did the video some months ago, then, I think that I'm a little better now.

Ok, hugs - See you
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Luiz Henrique,

Welcome to the EE forum.

I hope you enjoy being with us.

;)
Thanks donay,

hugs
DHST 1 3 15
Quero participar também!!!
Como faço pra pôr áudio aqui?
aquele outro site não funciona do podcast