Correção de ''A Adventure in the Kitchen''

The day started really bad, my mood as always awful so a decide to make my own lunch because me and my parents were tried to eat burger meal.
My kitchen was a mess so first at first a clean everything and then I started to cook the meal.
I separates all the ingredients because I chosen to prepared a past with ground beef and tomato sauce. The ingredients that I used were:
- dried pasta
- salt
- ground beef
- garlic
- basil
- beef broth
- chives
- leek
- oregano
- olive oil
- black pepper
- tomatoes
- egg and parsley
First I put the dried pasta for boil in a pot for about 15 minutes. Then I prepared the meat pouring the olive oil in the frying pan and then the ground beef with salt, garlic, beef both and black pepper and mixed all.
When the ground beef was steam I putted the basil, oregano and let the cook a little bit more. Meanwhile a chopped the chives, leek and tomatoes in the cutting board and then beat in a blender and so I picked up my saucepan and put in the stove.
In the saucepan I putted a little bit more olive oil and everything that I beat in the blender more the ground beef ready. I tasted the sauce and was delicious!
I picked the pasta in a colander and then putted in the saucepan and mixed all and then putted in the dish and decorate with a slices of egg (previously boil) and parsley.
In my opinion was delicious, but I don't have a sure, because my mom and my dad make a strange face when both were tasting, but they said for me that was good. I don't know if they was tell me the truth, actually I think that trying make a support because I never cooked anything in my life before.

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. Você ainda ganha o eBook sobre o Verbo Get em seu e-mail. INICIAR TESTE
5 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Minha sugestão:
(me apeguei mais à gramática...)
The day started really bad; my mood, as always, awful, so I decide to make my own lunch because me and my parents were tired of eating burger as our meal.
My kitchen was a mess, so first I needed to clean everything and then I started to cook the meal.
I have separated all the ingredients because I have chosen to prepare a pasta with ground beef and tomato sauce. The ingredients that I used were:
- dried pasta
- salt
- ground beef
- garlic
- basil
- beef broth
- chives
- leek
- oregano
- olive oil
- black pepper
- tomatoes
- egg and parsley
First I put the dried pasta in boiled water in a pot for about 15 minutes. Then I prepared the meat pouring olive oil in the frying pan and then the ground beef with salt, garlic, beef both and black pepper and mixed all.
When the ground beef was steam I put the basil, oregano and let it cook a little bit more. Meanwhile, I chopped the chives, leek and tomatoes in the cutting board and then beat in a blender and so I picked up my saucepan and put in the stove.
In the saucepan I put a little bit more olive oil and everything that I beat in the blender and the ready ground beef. I proved the sauce and it was delicious!
I picked the pasta in a colander, put it in the saucepan, mixed all, then put it in the dish and decorated with slices of egg (previously boiled) and parsley.
In my opinion it was delicious, but I am not sure, because my mom and my dad made a strange face when they (or both of them) were tasting the food, but they said me that it was good. I don't know if they were telling me the truth; actually I think that they were trying to support me, because I have never cooked anything in my life before.
Thanks for help me!
I have a doubt, when I used this expression Burger Meal I was trying to said that is hamburger, soda and french fries. That's correct or not?

Thanks again! :)
Vivnk escreveu:Thanks for help me!
I have a doubt, when I used this expression Burger Meal I was trying to said that is hamburger, soda and french fries. That's correct or not?

Thanks again! :)
Hum... I'm not quite sure.
I'd say 'eating Burger Combos' (to be more specific in the burger, pop and fries) or 'eating at fast-food restaurants' (a bit less especific)
Ok! Thanks for your help!!!!! =)
Flavia.lm 1 10 100
and...

"An adventure in the kitchen"