Projeto Conversação - Parte 3

[ Vídeo removido pelo usuário ]

Fiz vários e simplesmente nenhum ficou bom (não tem como ficar bom sendo que eu não treino meu inglês falado)! Hahaha, então vai este mesmo.
Ficou super curto porque sou tímida :roll: , e não sabia o que falar, então resumi tudo. :P
ENTENDENDO AS HORAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
[ Vídeo removido pelo usuário ]

Listen, listen and listen!!! :geek: :D
Hello Fernanda and Eduardo!

You don't have to thank me! I have to thank you for keep feeding the Conversation Project with videos!
I just had an idea and put it here!
Therefore, keeping recording videos and showing us your improvement!

Fernanda, I felt the same way when I started recording my videos! I used to feel like I had no idea to record new videos and no subjects I could talk about. It seems like the words a I've learned during all life studying wasn't enough to talk about sutff. But that's normal! By the time recording videos, your english is getting better!

See ya!
Alessandro 3 13 98
edusouto.a7x escreveu: Listen, listen and listen!!! :geek: :D
Eduardo,

O áudio não ficou bom, não consegui entender uma palavra. Será que foi só na minha máquina que deu problema?

Seria possível gravar um outro vídeo?

Obrigado pela participação.
Na verdade isso acontece no meu laptop quando eu coloco caixinha de som nele!

Se eu deixo no som do auto-falante fica normal!

Testa ai!
Hey, here it is
me embolei um pouco, mais valeu HUAISIHAHIS
CENTENAS DE EXPRESSÕES DO INGLÊS
Preparamos um plano de estudos para ajudar você a dominar centenas de palavras e expressões do inglês em tempo recorde. EXPERIMENTE AGORA
Alessandro 3 13 98
Guih22 escreveu:Hey, here it is

me embolei um pouco, mais valeu HUAISIHAHIS
Congrats Gui, great pronunciation!
Guih22, as Alessandro already mentioned....Good pronunciation!!!

How long have you been studying english Guih22?
Alessandro escreveu:
edusouto.a7x escreveu: Listen, listen and listen!!! :geek: :D
Eduardo,

O áudio não ficou bom, não consegui entender uma palavra. Será que foi só na minha máquina que deu problema?

Seria possível gravar um outro vídeo?

Obrigado pela participação.

Eu também não consegui entender uma palavra

Gui & Fernanda muito bom o video de vocês parabéns
Hi guys

I believe that in order for this project to make headway it is necessary for members not only to pay compliments, but also to seek to give valuable feedback in regards to mistakes made by participants, as well as suggestions for improvement and so on.

It seems to me that what's happening is that a few members will post videos and afterwards other members will make comments such as very good, excellent, amazing etc - yet with no suggestion that can add value to the contribution made :(

So let me get the ball rolling...

Gui, your pronunciation is great and if you don't mind I will give you some tips

1. basic should be pronounced something like /beissic/. Because in English some words with an "s" will be pronounced as if they had a "ss", instead of a "z" sound. Another example would be the word "gasoline", which should be pronounced as /gassoline/ instead of /gazoline/.
I could be wrong, but I think this has been discussed in this same thread.

2. When you say "on internet", a better way to say this would be "on the internet" (nothing major, anyway).

Good work Gui! It is no easy job to study one's own (we're in the same boat lol).

Cheers
Preparamos um plano de estudos para ajudar você a dominar centenas de palavras e expressões do inglês em tempo recorde. EXPERIMENTE AGORA
Thanks Carol, I agree with you, let's help the students showing them the problems on their pronunciation and grammar levels, not only saying " Very good, excelent ! "
dlr 1
carol you must live in Australia or New Zealand.. I can't tell those accents apart, but it's got to be one of them. Are you sure you're Brazilian? I've gotten pretty good at identifying Brazilians speaking English but I've never heard one with such a clear Aussie/NZ accent, and to be honest I thought you might be a native speaker.
Hi Dlr

Thanks for the comment. You hit the nail on the head! I live in Australia, but I am pretty sure I mentioned that on my audio file...

I always have a good time when locals ask me where I come from...It goes something like this:

- Q: Where are you from?
- Carol: (Creating some suspense...) Where do you think I am from?
- Q: I have no idea! (while checking me out...After all, features such as skin colour, height can help the answer...)
-Carol: Come on! Have a guess!

Result: Approximately...
20% will say America
20% will say New Zealand
50% will say I have no idea...Somewhere in America? South America?
8% will say Other countries (South Africa etc).
2% will say Somewhere in Australia

For all those who are interested in learning a bit more about the Australian English, I tried to summarise the main features of the "Aussie lingo" below:

1. Rising intonation (slightly) at the end of sentences (even if it is NOT a question)
2. Vowels are pronounced in a very relaxed manner. No word is as articulated as in American English
3. There is a slang term for everything (!). For example, afternoon becomes "arvo", Compensation becomes "compo", Language "Lingo", right becomes "righto" (right + o) and so on...
"All right" can also become "allrightieeeee" lol
4. Instead of saying "guy", just say "bloke".
5. Saying "Cheers" or "Ta" instead of "Thank you" and "No worries" instead of "you're welcome or not at all".

However, these are just some ordinary examples. I still intend to go into a bit more detail by means of an audio file when I get a chance :)

Cheers!
Woops...

While reading my post, I realised I forgot to add two things :P

"After all, features such as skin colour and height can help give the answer..

It should be ok now :)

Cheers
Hi guys, my name is Francisco and this is my frist time here, posting, In English Experts. Everyday i receive email from you, but never taked courage to creat a account and post something here ^^ [ yes, i'm a little lazy ]
I appreciated so much this thread and i resul to post.
When i arrive at home, 8 o'clock PM, i'll make my video and put here to you guys tell me what i can improve. i'm working right now and my boss don't came to work today, so i'm a "little free".

Se you later and take care !

aahhh By the way, can you guys tell me if i a maked some mistake in this post?
Ty
Hey Francisco! Welcome to EE!

Yes you did make some mistakes! But that's Ok!

So let's go to the tips:

but never taked courage - Vc quis dizer "nunca tomei coragem", não eh?!
O correto seria "TOOK courage". O verbo TAKE no passado, vira TOOK e no Past Participle fica TAKEN.

to creat a account -
O correto seria "to creat an account"
De uma olhada aqui - http://goo.gl/onbSH
E para praticar, aqui - http://goo.gl/7EqWY

my boss don't came to work today
Seu chefe quem é? HE ou SHE? Quando usamos he, she and it o verbo auxiliar tem sua forma como does ou doesn't. Exemplo: He doesn't come to the office today!

Todos esses erros são normais! Eu mesmo no meu ultimo video falei um palavra que não existe no Inglês!! Só fui perceber depois!!! hauihiua
É ERRANDO QUE SE APRENDE!!
DHST 1 3 15
to creatE*
my boss didn't come to work today*
Thank you Rafa, i know all this, but sometimes i make mistakes like this.
I was trying to say " meu chefe nao veio trabalhar hoje " so " My boss didn't come to work today " is the best like the user DHST said, ? If i wanted to say " meu chefe nao vem trabalhar hoje" i could use " my boss doesn't come to work today", isn't it ?
Thanks again.
Mais um video galerinha
Hello Lucas!!

First of all congratulations on your courage for starting learning a new language!! I remember when I started studying Spanish in August it was very hard to started the bottom and learn all those basic thing like: verbs, subjects and how to speel words.

Second of all, I noticed a little "thing" on your video. I don`t know if it`s right or wrong but, you said in the video: "Lucas here more one time", "recording more one video".
I`m used to hear one more time instead of "more one time". I don`t know if the way you said it is totally wrong but It sounds better when you say one more time. Like this song - http://goo.gl/wJVSL

I think Donay or Flavia could help us on this subject, hum?!
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Rafael,
Second of all, I noticed a little "thing" on your video. I don`t know if it`s right or wrong but, you said in the video: "Lucas here more one time", "recording more one video".
I`m used to hear one more time instead of "more one time". I don`t know if the way you said it is totally wrong but It sounds better when you say one more time. Like this song - http://goo.gl/wJVSL
Sim, recomendo usar "one more time", "one more video", "two more people", "three more days."

O oposto seria "one less": "one less lonely girl''(uma garota sozinha a menos) - Justin Bieber.
Me lembrou Justin Bieber tbm ! "... One more time... girl i love you, girl i love you..."
At least JB teachs me something... lol
sorry guys, i'm a bad learner.
Lucas, chill out - who does not make mistakes? We are here to learn! Congratulations on your video - Sehr gut :)

Good on you!

Cheers
Flavia.lm 1 10 100
Lucas PAYNE escreveu:sorry guys, i'm a bad learner.
O que é isso, Lucas?!

Tá precisando reler um dos meus textos favoritos aqui do EE:
https://www.englishexperts.com.br/nao-d ... thank-you/
I really didn't understand what you meant with " I'm a bad learner ".
Hang on! If you are beginning to learn english, do not hurry up, your "fluent time" will come if you endeavour very much. Continue practicing,nobody borns already speaking english, besides the Americans , haha.
Hi guys,

I'm here to say that I think Rafael's initiative is awesome! I'm realy exiciting!

Congratulations Rafael! You speak very well and I hope you got that jog last year!

Today, I will just write because I don't have a cam rigth now! And I won't use any candy of translator to correct my mistakes. So I expect you don't care about them, and if possible, let me kwon if I'm doing well or not :)

I wanna to say that I'm in too. Sonner I can I'll post my video.

See you guys!!!
thisanti escreveu:Hi guys,

I won't use any candy of translator to correct my mistakes.
I wanna to say that I'm in too.

See you guys!!!
Hey thisanti, grava um arquivo de aúdio

e sobre erros EU re-escreveria suas frases da seguinte maneira: " I don't use any kind of to translator..."

Bom no lugar de tradutor ficaria melhor corretor ortografico (fica a idéia)

ahh quase passa direto
wanna = want to
Logo EU escreveria assim: I wanna say/talk (I want to say/talk...), percebeu o wanna to o segundo to não existe pois wanna = want to.

Espero não estar falando besteira e ter ajudado.

_______

hehehe I want to record another video, to do better and better again!
Lucas meu garoto, vou fingir que não entendi bulhufas do que tu disse. É como o guih22 disse ninguém nasse sabendo, tira esse pensamento da tua cabeça!