What makes you happy?

Learning another languages like English and Spanish (this I am planning to be fluent very soon, but right now I am just a beginner), reading different kind of books, making new friends, spending time listening to what people think and have to tell and seeing how beatiful and remarkable is the life despite of its problems and unknown basis...
In general, plenty of things make me happy :D
TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
Love someone and be loved the same way...
:oops:
Nadya,

May I suggest that you use the preposition "to" before love and be, also one period is adequate at the end of a sentence. If you want to add emphasis use the exclamination point "!".

Your post should read, "To love someone, and to be loved in the same way!"

I hope this helps you.
Hey Bill
Thanks a lot...
In 'spoken language', young people don´t say TO, even with infinitive verbs...in this case, it was understood what I meant.
I was being myself or maybe trying to make a Victoria´s Secret Ad... hehehe
Feelings without grammar corrections! Ops! My bad!
By the way... if you sing BE LOVED! is a better chorus than TO BE LOVED... (joke)
And if we translate that, will be the same anyways...

I hope you can feel what I was trying to feel and do... in my context

Feel free to correct me anytime, keeping in mind that I´m very informal...

Take care yourself, xoxo
Nadya,

My formality when writing posts on EE can be traced to my government service, where every "i had to be dotted and every t had to be crossed" . Even with my limited knowledge of English, I do try to offer suggestions that are grammatically correct, although sometimes I can come across as obsessive and compulsive I realize that some informality is acceptable in everyday usage. No offense was or is intended.
Sleeping a lot makes me very happy, since I can rest at all after a long year of studies, pressure and stress.
INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
Refael,

I would suggest that "at all" be deleted from your post the words are not necessary, and contribute nothing.
ok Bill, thanks for your suggestion!
but if I want to say I am resting a lot, at all is unnecessary? Maybe in the context, the using of at all sounds awkward!
ENG_rafael escreveu:ok Bill, thanks for your suggestion!
but if I want to say I am resting a lot, at all is unnecessary? Maybe in the context, the using of at all sounds awkward!
Rafael,

Since you said "sleeping a lot" that implies "resting a lot" and therefore I think that to add "resting a lot" would be slightly redundant in this case, however it is much better than "at all".

I think, I said what I wanted to, but I am not sure if it makes sense.
Bill,
Your understanding is correct and makes sense!
Thanks
My God, my family and Justin Bieber!
INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
what makes me happy?
a lot of things,like hanging out with some friends,spend some time on the computer...i like to study too,of course i like :) i dont like soo much but i need study for my life.
I like to learn new languages too :)
that's it.
To ride a bicicle and swimming makes me very happy. I'm a biker and swimmer.
Hi folk,

My wife and traveling abroad.

Hugs,
Eduardo
Hi people,

First of all, my family: wife and sons. But I feel good with some readings at a sunday afternoon; knowledge; internet...

Well... a lot of things make me happy, but these are the mainly things.

hugs,
All makes me happy (let I explain: all kind things). Such as: Good musics, lyrics, comedy shows, my brother - of course. There's a lot of things I want to tell, but there isn't a biggest space for I do it. So, just that: music, good relacionship (and first of all, my two favorite singer)
INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
Well, I feel happy when I'm with my boyfriend, going out at night, swiming, watching a movie, playing soccer, and mainly all this with my love and family. :P
The simple things makes me happy, although the things that money can buy also makes me very happy.
When you have someone to love and loving you, everything become a good and adorable experience. It's complicated! Always is... because each person thinks in an way.
So, relax and don't mind what they say about you...
just LIVE YOUR LIFE \o/

:D

xoxo
:*
Actually, making all kinds of stuff that i care for doing them, the reason is embedded in the happiness, which happiness can be an emotional state of peace inside your mind.
to have sex with my wife, make me happy. besides this to read a max lucado´s book is so cool to make me happy.
watch a football match
INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
BiahCane 1 11
To be loved by my family and friends. That's all I nt.preciso and all I want.
Stay with my friends make me very happy ! Specially when we go to the cinema, theather, beach, or when we go out to club, hub .. This things with they make me happy.
Walking up on a sunny morning during my holiday and having time for myself cos today I dont have time for myself !!!!
What make me happy?
Several things, such as lerning english, listening radio( in english, of couse), and lerning english(Again, because i am out of idea, and I'm really loving lerning it)
EugenioTM 7 48
Listen to new good songs, when a friend calls me to go out, ride my bike, study english, and especially learn new stuff and have fun!!
INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
What makes me happy??? This is more easilly to ask me what makes me sad, but I will try to ask now... in the first place, is my son smile, his hug, his kiss, whem he is waiting for my return from work and gave me a big hug... it is wonderfull. My family, my wife, my parents, my sisters and cusins, that i love so much. Ohh.. my friend, i can't forget them. They are awesome. Sometimes whem he wins, my soccer time GALO makes me very happy too. And other many things...
Peace. In my house, in my job...I hate fights, argues and when my life becomes a mess.
Buy shoes makes me really happy too.
there are some things that makes me happy, for example: to do something important in my job and to know someone interesting.
Look my chidren all morning and see then smiling.