Projeto Conversação - Parte 3

My video, now, has subtitles. > https://www.youtube.com/user/Jacksonlyme#p/a/u/0/50BZGYZsT1I

I wrote them through http://captiontube.appspot.com/

See ya
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!

Hi guys!! Here I'm with my video. I had to wrote the topics before starting because for me it's dificult to speak in front of a video camera even in portuguese!
I hope you help me apointing mistakes and how I can get better.
Hey guyz, I am putting a video in a few minutes, just hold on, I have only to solve a kind of problem that I facing to upload my video on youtube. BRB
So guyz my video is here:

sorry for the pronounce of the word promise. :D

What do you think about my video, what do I have to do to improve my speaking skills?
Hey guys!
Here is my video!

It was REALLY hard for me to make this video...
I couldn't even explain what it happens to me when I talk in English. ahhah :lol:
But that's okay!

I made a lot of mistakes, btw.
There are so many things I'd like to say on the video, but when I get nervous, I can't do anything I want to! ahhah
So, I promise I'll post some more disasters like this one. :D
Avatar do usuário rafaelisquierdo 185 6
Hey Guys !

I`ve pronounced some word a little strange like - So far and either.Instead of either I said neither :lol: .

Instead of saying "sharing" I said charing "...hauhaiu.... :shock: But it`s Ok ! Always making mistakes and learning with them.
pakuista I really liked your video because of the very end: 'see you later alligator! see you in a while crocodile!' (I always said 'after a while, crocodile!'). When I was younger, me and my grandmother used to say that. It reminds me of something similar in Spanish that I learned many years ago 'qué te pasa, calabaza? nada nada, limonada!'
Avatar do usuário Flavia.lm 3925 1 9 88
Rafael
Suggestion: Instead of "I have sure", say "I am sure"

Eu JURO que tentei gravar um vídeo, mas quem disse que a câmera funciona?
(yes, we have it! desculpa esfarrapada = desculpa-esfarrapada-t2396.html)
Sandra,Pakuista e Talita very nice!I'm jealous of your english speaking,i'm afraid i'd start a video and woudn't be able to finish it just because i don't have much to talk about...I guess i'd have to plan it,,,to another time.This seems like will evolve to something really big,hun? :o
Congrats guys!!!
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Há quanto tempo você estuda inglês? Já passou por sua cabeça que você pode estar estudando de uma forma que dá pouco ou quase nenhum resultado? Que tal fazer um intensivo de inglês de 180 dias e recuperar o tempo perdido? Em 6 meses você pode elevar o seu inglês a um novo patamar.

Clique aqui para conhecer o curso!
Avatar do usuário rafaelisquierdo 185 6
OOOhh my GOD ! That's right Flavia

- I'm sure !

I don't know why I said " I have sure ". Thank's a lot for the observation !