Projeto Conversação - Parte 3

Awesome!

I will do it as soon as I can and I post my video here. Thanks for the answers =)
Hi there. =]

That's my turn.

[ Vídeo removido pelo usuário ]

see ya!
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Lucas PAYNE 260 7
Olá a todos,

Acabei de achar um vídeo aqui nos meus achados e perdidos e resolvi compartilhar com vocês.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTnVzFfGnO4&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]
Avatar do usuário Flavia.lm 3845 1 9 85
nanifreitas escreveu:I'm just not sure about how put the video in here...

Nani, veja o passo a passo: Como Enviar um Vídeo na Mensagem
Word! Hi, everybody!

This is my first video for this project. Hope you guys like it. Check it out:

I'm sorry about the sound quality.

Thank you for your time,

Otaviano
Avatar do usuário rafaelisquierdo 185 6
Werisk - I think your english is fine. I just think you could prepare a script before recording the video. This way you would think less before speaking and the conversation would flow better.
When I started recording videos I had same difficult of thinking too much before speaking. But, by the time you get use to speak and it gets better.

Otaviano Neto - Holy crap! Perfect english! Congrats! I think you should talk to Alessandro(EE's founder) to be part of the moderator team and help us on EE's forum.
:!: My Video

:!: My Accent Challenge Video

PS: Sorry about the swearing in the end of the Accent Challeng Video, it's just I thought it would be funny to say 3 swearing words.

:?: The Questions in Accent Challenge Are:

Your name and username.
Where you’re from.
Pronounce the following words: Aunt, Roof, Route, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Pajamas, Caught, Naturally, Aluminium, GIF, Tumblr, Crackerjack, Doorknob, Envelope,GPOY
How do you say the days of the week?
What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
What is a bubbly carbonated drink called?
What do you call gym shoes?
What do you call your grandparents?
What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
Choose a book and read a passage from it.
Do you think you have an accent?
Be a wizard or a vampire?
Do you know anyone on Tumblr in real life?
End audio post by saying any THREE words you want.

I hope you liked the idea! Please comment! :D
Hi, everyone!

I have a bad cold but even so i recorded this video. So...how is my pronunciation?

See you!

Ola, galera! Sou novo por aqui, mas adorei os vídeos! Eu espero um dia ter coragem de fazer um, não sei se sei o suficiente para isso, rsrsr!
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
Quero criar coragem e fazer um video também.
É legal ver a quantidade de pessoas que querem falar inglês