Quais séries vocês estão acompanhando?

OEstudantedeIngles 2 16 113
I''ve started to watch 'The hart of dixie'. Very good series, you guys should check it out =)
TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
edrob518 6 71
Hey there, OEstudantedeIngles.

I have never heard of it. Whats it about?

At the moment I am watching The Big Bang Theory, How I Met your Mother and recently started watching Breaking Bad which I fell in love with right off the bat. I was also watching Game of Thrones, but I dropped on episode 4 if I am not mistaken because it didnt get my attention. I've been told I should endure the first episodes because it gets better as it goes on. Perhaps I'll give it another chance to see if my interest reignites.
Hey! It's about a doctor. She has to leave behind her life in New York to move to a little town in Alabama. At first, she thinks she doesn't belong there but she begins to realise it's not that bad..

> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1832979/
André Lima 3 22
As que eu acompanho e mais gosto são:

House of Cards
Série produzida pela Netflix com sua primeia temporada em 2013 e que, exatamente hoje sexta-feira dia 04/03/2016, é lançada sua quarta temporada. Uso para o listening. Assisto o mesmo episódio várias vezes.
Imagem

Suits
Já na quinta temporada é uma série muito inteligente, empolgante e cheia de apelos culturais novaiorquinos. Também não só para o listening mas para melhorar a minha comunicação interpessoal.
Imagem
Hi folks!!!!

I'm following Game of Throne in the HBO.

Bye!!!
Scream, Stranger Things, Scorpion, Game of Thrones e Downton Abbey =)
COMO COMBINAR PALAVRAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Denilso de Lima, autor do livro "Combinando Palavras em Inglês", ensina como as collocations (combinações de palavras) podem ajudar você a falar inglês com mais naturalidade. ACESSAR AULA
I'm following these series: Stranger things, Outcast and Thirteen

By the way, Stranger Things is definitely the best!
I´m watching gotham,suits, house of cards, vikings.
Hi there
I watch Orphan Black, Skins (is amazing to learn british English), Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Stranger Things, and others that I don't remember. And I suggest you watch the youtube channel Cintya Sabino and Small Advantages, there so many tips of English and help a lot
Sherlock Holmes
Pretty Little Liars
The Vampire diaries
Nesta aula, o professor Denilso de Lima, autor do livro "Combinando Palavras em Inglês", ensina como as collocations (combinações de palavras) podem ajudar você a falar inglês com mais naturalidade. ACESSAR AULA
Friends
Filmes com legendas em inglês
Pequenos filmes youtube.
Blindspot, Girlboss, Orange is the new black
It´s incredible, nobody watched the most beautiful and amazing show already produced, Charles you must watch VIKINGS as soon as possible
Grimm, GirlBoss, Orphan Black and Sense8
The Bing Bang Theory, Two and a half man, Friends
Lucifer e Downton Abbey
I'm watching Suits! I lot shocked
Designated Survivor