Quais séries vocês estão acompanhando?

Discussões sobre o inglês utilizado em sua Série ou Filme favoritos.
Avatar do usuário Charles Bunn 50 1
Quais vocês recomendam para aprender?

Eu estou acompanhando The Big Theory e The Simpsons.

Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 15 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores e linguistas certificados. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. Clique aqui para iniciar!
Avatar do usuário OEstudantedeIngles 5380 2 16 104
Hey mate,

I really like Under the Dome, such an incledible series! I'll start to watch it in english soon. I'm still very lazy about watching movies and series haha

You could watch also> ''How I met your mother' and 'Friends''

Avatar do usuário edrob518 3090 6 68
Hi there, Charles.

The Big Bang Theory and The Simpsons are great ones. Of the two shows I prefer the former, though. Sheldon is, in my opinion, by far the most hilarious character in the show. He drives everyone crazy with his long-winded explanatios and Physics -related jokes. Anyways, back to your question.

I'll recommend the shows I've been watching lately. The first one is along the lines of The Big Bang Theory, that is, How I met your mother. If you watched TBBT and liked it, chances are you're going to like this one,too. On a scale of 1-10 I would give it an 8.

Game of thrones is such an amazing show. I highly recommend you to watch if you haven't yet. I was watching it in English, and unlike the other shows I've watched, it made me constantly pause it in the middle of a great scene and the cause of this was because I was not used to the vocabulary being used. It was a vocabulary I wasn't familar with.If you've watched it you know where I'm coming from. Anyway... despite this initial obstacle, I kept watching it because I knew that at some point I wouldn't need to rely on subtitles. Practice makea perfect,after all.

And my last recommendation is South Park. I don't have much to say about this show except that you should watch it

That's all.

Friends
How I met your mother
Heroes
The Walking Dead
The Vampire Diaries

Orphan Black is the best series of my life, watch is great! :D

I watch The Flash but intent lets start many series . ]

See you guys .

Hey man, I am watching The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Daredevil and Narcos. But the best series that i ever seen was Breaking Bad. It is awesome.

Hi guys, I am watching Mad Men.
One of the best.
I am watching also The Simpsons and Narcos.
But my preference is Mad Men.

See you guys.

The Vampire Diaries
The Walking Dead
Supernatural
Revenge
Scream Queens