Qual a diferença entre Be careful, Watch out e Take care?

Hi guys!
Quero saber se existem diferenças entre: Be careful, Watch out, Take care?

Thanks!

APRESENTAÇÃO PESSOAL EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina como você deve se preparar para fazer uma apresentação pessoal profissional em inglês. O conteúdo dessa aula ajudará você a aproveitar melhor as oportunidades no ambiente corporativo. ACESSAR AULA
4 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Hi, everybody!
Posso responder, mas como amigo aprendiz. Gosto de compartilhar, errar, acertar e ajudar depois.
Be careful = advertisement. Advertência.
Watch out = cuidado, com exclamação; urgência em defender-se de perigo iminente.
Take care = be well, take care of yourself. Se cuide, no sentido amigo, carinhoso.
Thomas 7 62 296
I see urgency with "be careful" and "watch out", but not with "take care". If I think you are going to hurt yourself, I will yell "Be careful!" or "Watch out!", not "Take care!"

"Watch out!" is usually used alone, but you can add to it in this fashion" "Watch out for the snake!" "Be careful with the snake" and "Take care with the snake" are common. ("Take care of the snake" has an entirely different meaning. I am asking you to feed it, give it water, etc. I am not telling you that the snake is a danger to you.)

"Be careful and "Take care" are often used with specific information or instructions such as: "Be careful (Take care) to cut the red wire on the bomb." ("Watch out" is not used in this way.)

All three are commonly used as farewells, but "Take care!" is by far the most common. The first two are telling you to anticipate danger and be ready for it, but 'Take care" is merely a friendly plea that you take reasonable steps to insure your safety, happiness, prosperity, etc.

These are my personal opinions, and I hope they are accurate.
Hi Thomas. How are you doing?
Agradeço por responder a pergunta, com suas informações tão claras e precisas.

E nunca pensei que uma pessoa de tão longe me responderia, estou muito feliz com isso, de verdade, motivou mais ainda minha vontade de apreder inglês.

Muito obrigado.
Ola tudo bem?

Poderia dar alguns exemplos em frases?

Thanks