Qual é a diferença de "I can't stand it" "I can't take it" "I can't handle it"?

Qual é a diferença de "I can't stand it" "I can't take it" "I can't handle it"?
Sempre que eu falo com um amigo, eu sinto necessidade de falar algo do tipo "eu não aguento tanta beleza" ou "eu não suporto a forma que você é ótimo em me explicar as coisas", mas como uma forma de elogio.
Porém eu sempre fico com um pé atrás, sinto que essas três frases me parecem muito negativas ou pesadas.
O contexto positivo pode mudar o "peso negativo" dessas frases ou eu uso alguma outra expressão?

COMO COMBINAR PALAVRAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Denilso de Lima, autor do livro "Combinando Palavras em Inglês", ensina como as collocations (combinações de palavras) podem ajudar você a falar inglês com mais naturalidade. ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
I can´t stand it - eu não suporto/não tolero/não aguento. As in "I can´t stand lies". It could be referring to more permanent situations/events.

I can´t take it - could be with the same meaning "eu não aguento" but to some event happening at the time of speaking:
She´s so cute! I can´t take it. Ela é tão 'fofura/tão legal/tão guti guti" eu não aguento!

A grammar aside would be that with that sentence you could replace "I can´t stand her! By "I can´t take it" in the same sense, but you can´t replace the "it" in the last one by "her" (even if - in a general way it means the same).
By the way, in a specific way, you can´t stand what she is doing.

I can´t handle it - eu não sei lidar com isso (com a situação).
Eu não consigo dar conta (é algo mais do que eu consigo suportar/resolver/etc). Para algo maior do que a minha capacidade, literal ou metaforicamente:
I can´t take more orders, it´s more than I can handle. I just can´t handle it.
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Oh, yes! I had overlooked your "eu não aguento" or like they say in Rio "eu não aguento com você, vocé é demais!" in a congratulatory or approving way, rather than in a derogatory one.

So, you can translate it into:
You are amazing!
You rocks!
You are great!
You are awesome!

Or just in approving "I love the way you know how to make us laugh" it could be into Portuguese- "eu não aguento, como você consegue fazer os outros rirem/nós rirmos.
Or "I don´t know how you do that, you can make us laugh all the time. You´re amazing!"

By the way, to a stand up comedian, with a good joke, or even someone good at telling a joke, one could 'praise' with "stop stop, my belly is hurting." or "stop it! My belly hurts" (while holding your belly, or in a non-literal way.)

And other ways, let´s wait for more comments.