Redação: A family get-together

Olá, gostaria de saber se esta redação esta boa e de acordo com as regras da língua inglesa. Caso alguém tenha mais dicas sobre o que colocar também ficarei feliz!

The get-together in my family is very simple. Usually is in my grandmothers’ houses. All the family gather. My father and my uncles always stay outside, play trick and the other card games, have a barbecue, drink a lot of beer, wine and so on. They also tell jokes, sometimes it’s fun but sometimes is very boring too. My aunts, my mother and my grandmother usually stay in the kitchen or inside the house. They have a lunch, wash the dishes, fun a lot and catch up. I usually stay with my cousins and we do several things. We talk about everything, watch TV, play games, help the men or women when it’s necessary. When I don’t stay with my cousins, I stay in the kitchen helping the women. The children in the family are always bothering everybody and it’s very boring sometime, but depends on the children. Sometimes, there is a person that is a party pooper or a moody person, and then, can happen some discussion. This is not common, but sometimes happens. When the get-together is in my other grandmother’s house it’s smaller. I think it’s better because is more comfortable and everyone make themselves at home. The get-together in my family usually happens on holidays. We lunch at my grandmother’s house in Prudentópolis and then, we dinner at my other grandmother’s house in Rio Azul.

Por favor, qualquer erro me comuniquem.

Obrigada pela ajuda!
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39165 6 32 684
Just a kick-off, to be refined by other members.
============================================

(My 1st. option) My family get-togheter is very simple.
(2nd. option) The get-togheter in my family is very simple.
So, it´s up to you.

Usually is at my grandmothers’ house/at grandma´s (altough a bit more informal here). All of the family gather. (all members of the family gather).
My father and my uncles always stay outside (perhaps ''stay outdoors'' would do as well), play trick and the other card games, barbecue, drink a lot of beer, wine and so on.
They also tell jokes; sometimes it’s fun but sometimes is very boring too. My aunts, mother and grandmother usually stay in the kitchen or inside the house (indoors could be one option as well).

They have lunch, wash the dishes (or “do the dishes” ), enjoy themselves a lot and catch up on all the gossip/news.

I usually hang out my cousins and we do several things. We talk about everything; watch TV, play games, *help men or women when it’s necessary. When I am not with my cousins, I stay in the kitchen helping women. The family children are always bothering everybody and that gets very boring sometimes, but depends on the children. Sometimes, there is a party pooper or a moody person, and then, some discussion can be in store. This is not common, but sometimes it happens.

When the gathering is in my other grandmother’s house, the size of it is smaller. I think it’s better because is more comfortable and everyone make himself at home.
These meetings (get-together) usually happen on holidays. We usually lunch at my grandmother’s in Prudentópolis; and then, we dinner at my other grandmother’s house in Rio Azul.

*I think ''help'' the men or women, if specified. Say, “the men of the family” etc.
It could be specified what kind of help too, as in “we help them with things like the cleaning, and others chores around house”.

**(by definition) a party pooper is always a person.

As you may have noticed, I tried to use some other definitions of get-togheter (gatherings/meetings.) not to get repeating it all the time.