ritaccmendonca: Diário de Bordo

I am studying English for 133 days.
Today study about future will and future going to.
I need to study more about this lesson.
Tomorrow I continue.

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. Você ainda ganha o eBook sobre o Verbo Get em seu e-mail. INICIAR TESTE
7 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
  Resposta mais votada
9 55
Rita wrote:
“I am studying English for 133 days
Today study about future will and future going to
I need to study more about this lesson
Tomorrow I continue”

Sugestões:
I’m studying English for work.
I’m studying English for TOEFL.
I have been studying English for 133 days.

Aqui nesta frase o uso do Present Perfect Continuous é mais adequado à situação que você quer descrever.
Não estaria errado se você só falasse: Eu estou estudando inglês. I’m studying English. Mas você utilizou a preposição for e um número de dias indicando um período de tempo no qual você está fazendo a ação. Por causa disso, você deve usar o presente perfect continuous (ênfase na duração da ação).
I have been living in England for three years.
Eu tenho morado na Inglaterra por três anos. (ainda moro lá).

Another example: You bump into a friend in the street and you start a little chat: (você encontra um amigo por acaso, de surpresa na rua e começa um papo;)
You: Hi, John! It’s been ages since the last time I saw you. You look great.
John: Hi, Rita! How are you? What are you doing?
You: I’m working at IBM and I’m also studying English.
Neste diálogo, você não está trabalhando e estudando enquanto fala com o John, entretanto você tem praticado estas duas ações no seu momento atual na vida.
Um dos usos do presente continuous é exatamente este: longas ações praticadas no presente. Exemplo:
Eu estou estudando para ser médico.
I’m studying to be a doctor.

Today I’m studying the simple future (will) and be going to. (action in progress). Supondo que seja uma ação que você esteja fazendo agora, neste momento- acho que foi isto que você quis dizer)
Ou se for a sua intenção de estudar hoje este conteúdo, use o be going to:
Today, I’m going to study the simple future and be going to.
I need to study more about the future tenses. Tomorrow, I’m going to keep on studying English. (be going to- intention)

Seu pequeno texto fica:
I’ve been studying English for 133 days. Today I’m studying the simple future (will) and be going to. I need to study more about the future tenses. Tomorrow, I’m going to keep on studying English.
Usei o phrasal verb to keep on que significa to continue.

Parabéns pelo seu texto! Boa sorte nos estudos! ;)
AMPLIANDO O VOCABULÁRIO
Isa Mara Lando é uma referência entre os profissionais de tradução. Ela já traduziu mais de 100 livros, entre eles estão obras de autores aclamados, como: George Orwell, Salman Rushdie e Walter Isaacson (a biografia de Einstein). Nesta aula gratuita, Isa dá várias dicas de vocabulário. ACESSAR AULA
Thanks for the tips
is a great motivation.
I'm loving the site
9 55
You're welcome ;)

Don't forget: It's a great motivation.
Não se esqueça do sujeito na frase.
Thanks

I am writing about my usual weekends

on weekends, usually I wake up late. I clean the house and do the laundry. On Saturday afternoon I ride my bike and the night I walk around the mall.
On Sunday I go to church and watch movies on TV when I get home.
9 55
On weekends, I usually wake up late. I clean the house and do the laundry. On Saturday afternoon I ride my bike and at night I walk around the mall.
On Sunday I go to church and watch movies on TV when I get home.

I’d like to point out few things:
It’s not wrong to say clean the house, however you can also use I do the housework. When we refer to tasks that we do we say: household chores (tarefas domésticas) such as do the laundry, dust the furniture, take out the trash…..
I’m going to give you some links for you to practice the vocabulary related to these topics daily routine and household chores:

http://www.tolearnenglish.com/exercises ... -87297.php

http://cleaning.lovetoknow.com/Household_Chore_List

http://www.esl-lab.com/vocab/v-chores.htm

http://www.esl-lab.com/vocab/v-chores.htm

Merry Christmas! ;)
POWER QUESTIONS
O professor das celebridades Daniel Bonatti ensina várias técnicas para você ter conversas melhores mesmo com conhecimentos básicos de inglês. Com as power questions você vai aprender a direcionar a conversa para onde quiser e com isso alcançar seus objetivos na comunicação. ACESSAR AULA
9 55
Today I write about my plans for next weekend:

I will go to the beach next weekend and I will watch movies on TV

Merry Christimas!!!!