Send us suggestions: What kind of questions interest you?

I suggest something about travels. "What cities do you traveled to?", "Talk about a place you have visited, what is good, what you didn't enjoy". That's it.
TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. Você ainda ganha o eBook sobre o Verbo Get em seu e-mail. INICIAR TESTE
felipeh6 7 58
Suggestion:

In your opinion, who was the greatest sportsman in relation to the sport he practiced?

Examples:

Michael Jordan for basketball
Ayrton Senna for F1
Pelé for soccer
Tiger Woods for Golf
Roger Federer for Tennis
Mike Tyson for Boxe
and so on...
Flavia.lm 1 10 100
paulom escreveu:I suggest something about travels. "What cities do you traveled to?", "Talk about a place you have visited, what is good, what you didn't enjoy". That's it.
Paulo,

Some related questions:

what-is-your-favorite-city-or-region-in ... t8433.html
what-are-the-main-problems-in-the-city- ... t9147.html
if-you-could-wake-up-anywhere-tomorrow- ... t8597.html
would-you-like-to-move-to-another-count ... 10235.html
Hi there :D

A suggestion...
Work/ Travel/ Business/ Study programs abroad experience. Specifying the places visited, accomodation, tips, events etc.

Maybe create an topic per country/ city, as a guide!

:D
Flavia.lm 1 10 100
gabriela.keil escreveu:Hi there :D

A suggestion...
Work/ Travel/ Business/ Study programs abroad experience. Specifying the places visited, accomodation, tips, events etc.

Maybe create an topic per country/ city, as a guide!

:D
Gabriela, the best place to exchange this kind of information is in the Intercâmbio no Exterior section of the forum.
Thank you Flavia. As I'm new here I don't know the existing topics yet (does "topic" exist?).
INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
Flavia.lm 1 10 100
Yes, Paulo, "topic" is the right word.
You can search subjects that you like/you're interested in by using the search box in the top of the page.
Welcome to the forum!
felipeh6 7 58
Suggestion:

What is the biggest chalenge for President Dilma?
Jedson 2 2
My suggestion:

"what's your favorite kind of music?"
Jedson escreveu:My suggestion:

Jedson,
Searching for music, I saw that your suggestion already exists: what-kind-of-music-do-you-like-t8538.html
Jedson 2 2
Vitor Ferreira escreveu:
Jedson escreveu:My suggestion:

Jedson,
Searching for music, I saw that your suggestion already exists: what-kind-of-music-do-you-like-t8538.html

Thank you friend.
INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
In your opinion, what is biggest invention ever created? - This is good. I hope others messages haven't deal with that yet.
felipeh6 7 58
Suggestion:

What has been the most impressive car design you've ever seen?
Jedson 2 2
Suggestion:

what is your major?
What curiosity would you like letting people know about English?
intriguing question: Does Donay uses dictionary?
My question is correct?
INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
Which countries like Formule 1 like Brazil?
Flavia.lm 1 10 100
Narezi escreveu:intriguing question: Does Donay uses dictionary?
My question is correct?
Hi Narezi

Your question should be "Does Donay use/consult dictionary(ies)?" (no "s" because you're asking a question and "does" indicates the 3rd person - he).

And I know how inteligent he is but... I don't think he's a walking dictionary ;)
What tv shows(tv series) do you watch? Which one is your favorite and why?
What is the song that "marked" your life?
felipeh6 7 58
Suggestion:

Do you buy products from websites? Why?

Possible answers:

- Yes, I do. Usually they have better prices and payment conditions than directly in the shops.
- No, I don't. Because I don't trust they will send me the right product that I bought.
- No, I don't. Because I don't feel safe to fill any particular information on the web.

Regards!

Felipe
INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
Marcio_Farias 1 24 214
Have you ever got robbed (at gunpoint)?

- No, I have never got robbed.
- Yes, by a coupe of armed guys. They demanded my wallet, my cell phone and my wristwatch.
- Yes, last Friday night as I left my girlfriend's house. Four guys held me up, but the police nabbed them.
- (edited by moderator)
- Yes, more than 11 times in a row. In all instances, my assailants walked away with all my valuables.
Alessandro e Flavia,

If it has not been used how about "What was your most frightening experience?"
How does someone(poor) can study USA university?
How can I get an expert at C++ language in 6 months?
Gabi 1 1 19
Suggestion -

1 - If you had to be stranded, where would you want it to be?

2 - At the end of your life how would you best like to be remembered ?

3- Who would you like to sit next on a long-haul flight?

4 - What has been your greatest discovery online?

All of those question can tell a lot about ourselves, it's a good way to get to know a bit more about each other :)
Specially if we try to give a bit more of details about why we have such an answer for the question.
Cheerios!
INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
What would you do if you didn't have money but were starving, almost fainting, would you steal
some thing from the supermarket where you would be or would you wait until fainting?
Jedson 2 2
My sugestion:
What is your schedule for the 2011 holidays?
Flavia.lm 1 10 100
Jedson escreveu:My sugestion:
What is your schedule for the 2011 holidays?
Hi Jedson

I think we can use this one: what-are-your-plans-for-your-next-vacation-t10843.html

Thank you for suggesting.
Flavia,

How about, "What are your New Years Resolutions?" Some suggested replies:

Quit smoking.
To help others who are less fortunate.
To study more and get better grades.
To help around the house or apartment more.
Quit fighting with my siblings.
To stay on my diet until I loose ___ pounds.
To do one random act of kindness each day.