Send us suggestions: What kind of questions interest you?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Avatar do usuário RenanKenplers 55 1
Hello,

My suggestion:

How important is money for you? I bet it is a controversial, debatable and relative subject to point out. It would be nice to hear some random opinions (I don't know whether the word opinion is uncountable, help me) from our EE colleagues.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 15 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores e linguistas certificados. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
Avatar do usuário Flavia.lm 3885 1 9 86
Hi Renan

It is countable.
Avatar do usuário zumstein 8810 20 261
Hello Flávia!

Suggestions about Love:

1st - Kiss or to be kissed, what do you like best?
2nd -Love or to be loved, what do you like best?

Bye
Avatar do usuário Marcio_Farias 12350 1 22 206
zumstein escreveu:1st - Kiss or to be kissed, what do you like best?
2nd -Love or to be loved, what do you like best?

For simply doing what both like most, most like both.
How much time do you spend studying the language?
Avatar do usuário RenanKenplers 55 1
Sugestão:

Do you work? If so, where do you work and what do you do there?

What about?

Regards,
Avatar do usuário Marcio_Farias 12350 1 22 206
Good one.
Avatar do usuário Lu Interact 40
Is important that we loose our Brazilian accent when we speak English?

Yes or no - why?
Avatar do usuário Flavia.lm 3885 1 9 86
Hi Lu

Very good one!
This was already raised in this article, but we can continue the discussion here in the forum ;)

Thank you for your very good suggestions.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Há quanto tempo você estuda inglês? Já passou por sua cabeça que você pode estar estudando de uma forma que dá pouco ou quase nenhum resultado? Que tal fazer um intensivo de inglês de 180 dias e recuperar o tempo perdido? Em 6 meses você pode elevar o seu inglês a um novo patamar.

Clique aqui para conhecer o curso!
Avatar do usuário Lu Interact 40
Flavia,

I had not seen that article. However, I was referring more to people that already speak English rather than in the process of learning. Many people speak English for many years or even live in USA or UK but when they speak they still have a heavy accent. Is this important in the work context? For example, would you improve your chances of promotion? How about when it comes to social relations or acceptance when you live in that country?

In other words, should we emphasize our difference as Brazilians by clinging on to our accents or does dispensing with the accent a way to better integration in the host country?

Can one be fully integrated without loosing a heavy accent? I have my opinion but I would be interested in what the members have to say.