Send us suggestions: What kind of questions interest you?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Avatar do usuário Flavia.lm 3885 1 9 86
Hi Luciana

I understand your point and I think you should write about it there at the topic.
Although my examples of answers were very simple, we can promote a more thoughtful discussion. Your words about it would surely encourage the colleagues to discuss about.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 15 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores e linguistas certificados. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
- For what purpose does a cat use its whiskers?
its a very good question.. who know that?

- Why do you suppose some people, especially children, are afraid of the dark?

- If I were you...
another suggestion

the english class will be substitute in the school because of expansion of the Spanish?
Avatar do usuário murilo91 255 1 6
saying that english is a easy language, is it a praise or a offense? why?
Hello,

Now, I'm interessed about listening and pronouncing correctly, I like a bunch podcasts about real English anything.

I´d like questions adressed to phrasal verbs or combinated words...

Well, We could to translate newsreel´s Brazil, thus we can talk to foreigner friends better about Brazil.

Thanks
Avatar do usuário RenanKenplers 55 1
Hi experts,

Suggestion: Are modern parents too lenient with their children?

What about that?

Regards,
Avatar do usuário RenanKenplers 55 1
Hiya,

Another suggestion: What are the main problems in the city you live in?

Regards,
I think anything is good.

Like:

"Do you believe in love in first day?"

or

"What movie makes you cry?"

or

"Is Felipe Dylon the hottest singer in Brazil?" :lol:
Chess game. Classical Music. Pop rock music. Pronunciation. Advices to learn the language English.
Finally, pronunciation and advices, pronunciantion and advices.

See you,
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Há quanto tempo você estuda inglês? Já passou por sua cabeça que você pode estar estudando de uma forma que dá pouco ou quase nenhum resultado? Que tal fazer um intensivo de inglês de 180 dias e recuperar o tempo perdido? Em 6 meses você pode elevar o seu inglês a um novo patamar.

Clique aqui para conhecer o curso!
Avatar do usuário Marcio_Farias 12350 1 22 206
gabii_fonseca escreveu:[...]"Do you believe in love in first day? [...]"

Dear gabii_fonseca, in all likelihood you might have meant, "... love at first sight," so termed because members of opposite sex will feel instantaneously attracted to one another.