Send us suggestions: What kind of questions interest you?

Flavia.lm 1 10 100
Hi Luciana

I understand your point and I think you should write about it there at the topic.
Although my examples of answers were very simple, we can promote a more thoughtful discussion. Your words about it would surely encourage the colleagues to discuss about.
MELHORE SUA PRONÚNCIA EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Adir Ferreira, autor do livro "A Chave do Aprendizado da Língua Inglesa", nos conta como se tornou um Expert em pronúncia e dá várias dicas para você se comunicar melhor em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
- For what purpose does a cat use its whiskers?
its a very good question.. who know that?

- Why do you suppose some people, especially children, are afraid of the dark?

- If I were you...
another suggestion

the english class will be substitute in the school because of expansion of the Spanish?
murilo91 1 9
saying that english is a easy language, is it a praise or a offense? why?
Hello,

Now, I'm interessed about listening and pronouncing correctly, I like a bunch podcasts about real English anything.

I´d like questions adressed to phrasal verbs or combinated words...

Well, We could to translate newsreel´s Brazil, thus we can talk to foreigner friends better about Brazil.

Thanks
Hi experts,

Suggestion: Are modern parents too lenient with their children?

What about that?

Regards,
Nesta aula, o professor Adir Ferreira, autor do livro "A Chave do Aprendizado da Língua Inglesa", nos conta como se tornou um Expert em pronúncia e dá várias dicas para você se comunicar melhor em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
Hiya,

Another suggestion: What are the main problems in the city you live in?

Regards,
I think anything is good.

Like:

"Do you believe in love in first day?"

or

"What movie makes you cry?"

or

"Is Felipe Dylon the hottest singer in Brazil?" :lol:
Chess game. Classical Music. Pop rock music. Pronunciation. Advices to learn the language English.
Finally, pronunciation and advices, pronunciantion and advices.

See you,
Marcio_Farias 1 24 214
gabii_fonseca escreveu:[...]"Do you believe in love in first day? [...]"
Dear gabii_fonseca, in all likelihood you might have meant, "... love at first sight," so termed because members of opposite sex will feel instantaneously attracted to one another.
What have you been done to change the world becoming a best place?

About enviroment, help each other...

It is possible?

Well, I try select trash reciclable in my home, I plant trees, don´t wasting (water food, water, paper ), learning childrens...
Flavia.lm 1 10 100
Marco Brainiac escreveu:What have you been done to change the world becoming a best place?

About enviroment, help each other...

It is possible?

Well, I try select trash reciclable in my home, I plant trees, don´t wasting (water food, water, paper ), learning childrens...
Hi Marco

I guess this one is related to "What can we do to leave a better planet for our children?".
Children = not only your own, but the whole next generation.
Would you place your answer there? tks!
mili
I dont have time to read all questions or all the EE forum topics, but for me all kind of questions are very welcome!
Jerry Dorien 4 48
Hi friends,

My suggestion is "What would you do if you found that you had short time to live???" I don't know wether this frase is ok, my english isn't very good.

see you!!!
mili
Hi friends,

My suggestion is "What would you do if you found that you had short time to live???" I don't know wether this frase is ok, my english isn't very good.

well in general I live today as it is my last day. So I always remember to tell my friends how I love them, how important they are for me and I want them to know that couldnt live without them. Friends for me are family!

If I knew that today is my last day I would kiss and hug all my friends, then I would ask them to go dancing with me.
Flavia.lm 1 10 100
Marcio_Farias escreveu:May I suggest real life-related questions such as "How does driving in São Paulo city affect you?" or "What if Earth had the same size as Jupiter or what if Jupiter had all the Earh-like conditions that made human life possible there, how long it would take a human being to fly on a jet plane from one pole to the other on Jupiter etc" Sorry, I love all those Nasa articles on distant planets and interplanetary travels!
Dear Márcio
I made a slightly change on your first suggestion and it was just published. I'm looking forward to reading your answer.
Thanks for participating.
Flavia.lm 1 10 100
agnoudo escreveu:How much time do you spend studying the language?
Agnoudo,
I decided not to publish this one once it was already raised in the blog.
My suggestion is:
- Talk about seeing a good movie;
- What do you do in your free time or if you have a free time?
- What is the best way to study English in your opinion?
- What do you think about the election which will happen this year?
- The most commom mistake that english students do.

that´s it for today. If I have another idea, I'll bring here.

Danilo.
How about a question to discuss Organic Food:

Should we buy organic food instead of mass produced food? Why or why not?
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Hello,

Another sugestion:

Do you eat to live or live to eat?

Good luck!
Which lesson did you take from the last book you read?
Do you you know a mistery spot?

I know some mistery spot ?

There are spots in the world like :

The Bermuda Triangle, the Oregon vortex.

I mean, they say these places,The magnetic fields are so strong that they can bend space-Time, Sending victims no one knows where.

See this video,It's where the laws of physics Have no meaning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NPKrX-mXaY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVNM9VT ... re=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJD2QWA ... re=related
How do you improvise your english?

i'm listen podcasts , videos , etc
and i read texts ...

and you ? :D
What do you think about that:

If the knife has tooth, why when it's not good anymore it's called blind? Should not it be called teeth less?

What is the most important thing for you, that has a big value: money or time?

I think that those questions are good beacause for someone answers they, he need to think and elaborate a good answer, it's not like: What's your age
I'm 49
A mechanical answer...

Have a great day guys

Rodrigo
Marcio_Farias 1 24 214
FoxHound escreveu:How do you improvise your english?[...]
In all probability and likelihood you mean, "... improve..." here. But I concede that you might have wanted to mean otherwise, in which case you would have left your intention clearly spelled out.
and you ? :D
Forums such as EE forum and, of course, the Internet as a whole have helped me with English.
Flavia.lm 1 10 100
@ RodrigoGF

Thank you for giving your opinion. I have to post both simple and more elaborated questions so then we can reach all students, from basic to advanced levels.
Questions about current events.
I'd like to practice about grammar and expressions.
I'd like person tell about their experiences in the other country because I've never gone to the other country.
I'd like to know a methodology to teach children from 02 to 10 years old. Also I'm interested to learn telling stories in English for children and teenagers. tks.