Send us suggestions: What kind of questions interest you?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Avatar do usuário Alessandro 3030 3 9 72
Please send us suggestions of questions to be published in this section.

Thank you in advance!
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Marcio_Farias 12350 1 22 206
May I suggest real life-related questions such as "How does driving in São Paulo city affect you?" or "What if Earth had the same size as Jupiter or what if Jupiter had all the Earh-like conditions that made human life possible there, how long it would take a human being to fly on a jet plane from one pole to the other on Jupiter etc" Sorry, I love all those Nasa articles on distant planets and interplanetary travels!
Avatar do usuário zumstein 8820 20 262
Questions about Movies & TV.

E.g.:
What are the names of Angelina Jolie’s twins?

Knox Léon Jolie-Pitt e Vivienne Marcheline Jolie-Pitt (Nice, França, 12 de julho de 2008) are the names of the two biological children of Angelina Jolie ...

Bye
Avatar do usuário Donay Mendonça 49875 21 80 1155
Hello Everyone,

My suggestion is a question everyone eventually asks:

Where did we come from,and where are we going?

All the best,
Avatar do usuário Lu Interact 40
I think an interesting question that can generate some discussion is:

What is your favourite city or region in Brazil and why?

People should then write about what makes that particular city or region interesting, attractive, beautiful, etc and maybe put some links to sites with photos of the place.
Avatar do usuário Lu Interact 40
Just wanted to say this section is a very good idea as it encourages the members to try and write in English.

It does not matter if they make mistakes, it is about the thought process.

Hopefully many more will participate. I can imagine that it may be a bit intimidating for some to try to write even a few lines that many people are going to read. So this is a good place to do it.

Again, very good idea.

Another suggestion: (idea is to get people to describe one subject with as many attributes as they can)

- Describe your favourite dish or food. Use as many attributes as you can to describe it.

Ex.
I love peaches.
Peaches are soft and juicy with a yellowish-red skin.
Peaches can be tangy but when ripe they are as sweet as honey.
Peaches burst with intense flavour when you bite into them.
I love peaches on their own or baked in a pie, or made into ice cream, they are simply divine.
Hello Everyone,

A funny suggestion:

Which came first, the hen or the egg?

All the best,
Avatar do usuário felipeh6 2170 7 53
Dude, are you lost? :shock:
lol man hen? i think chicken is better no?....
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
Hello,

Another suggestion:

Will the World End in 2012?

All the best,