Since: como usar em perguntas

Hi, guys. How are you? I have a big problem with prepositions in english and it gets worse when I make questions using them. Well, how can I use "since" in a question. We know that prepositions go to the end of the phrase when It is a question. Does the same happen with "since"?

Is this question right?:

When has art been in your life since?

Thank you

POWER QUESTIONS
O professor das celebridades Daniel Bonatti ensina várias técnicas para você ter conversas melhores mesmo com conhecimentos básicos de inglês. Com as power questions você vai aprender a direcionar a conversa para onde quiser e com isso alcançar seus objetivos na comunicação. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Where did your relationship with music start?
How long have you been making music?
How long have you been on the music scene now?
How long have you been performing?
How long have you been on the music segment side? Where did it all begin?
So, Not-Robot, how long have you been singing?

Now with since:
Since when have you been a singer/are you into singing?
but be aware that with by using SINCE they make questions used to require an explanation, or it might indicate surprise etc, as in Portuguese we say "desde quando você é cantor(a)?" [tipo "não estou acreditando que, você com essa voz? não é possível ! e tal...

To answer you can use SINCE freely, but it´s not advisable to try it with questions.

So, "since when have art been in your life?" is perfectly grammatical, but the meaning is different.