Sobre o Inglês Indiano - Inglês falado na Índia

Farei um curso de 6 semanas na Índia e estou me preparando para o que vou encontrar em termos de pronuncia. Para começar estou assistindo uma série chamada "outsourced" que se passa na índia.

Alguém tem alguma dica de preparação? filme, música, qualquer coisa...Estou um pouco nervoso hehehe

Grande Abraço!

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
  Resposta mais votada
English spoken in India is unique. It cannot be compared to British, American, or other varieties of English. I like the Indian brand of English because it mixes local culture and terminology with the English language. Now in regards to outsourcing, it actually it is very challenging to find good qualified workers for this. Many people express frustration in calling into centers that are based in India. The accents are very difficult to understand unless the workers have experience abroad or have successfully gone through "accent neutralization" classes.
CENTENAS DE EXPRESSÕES DO INGLÊS
Preparamos um plano de estudos para ajudar você a dominar centenas de palavras e expressões do inglês em tempo recorde. EXPERIMENTE AGORA
6 49 1.3k
Not sure here, but I think they understand and use more the British English.
From the times British people called India "The Jewel of the Crown".
As they use English, it´s already an advantage, maybe you can see some things on YouTube in English. I wish you good luck.