Speaking English for 30 seconds a day

Hello

My name is Marcelo, I live in Ubá City - Minas Gerais. I'm begining an english study and the tips this site is very important for my learn. I thanks all people for help in the learn study.

Ps: correct me the wrongs
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Hi everyone,

Today is Saturday, and many people hang out with your friends and your sweethearts, but I study english everyday including Saturdays and Sundays.

I love English, but I'm not good at all. I'm have difficulties in listening and understanding what the people speaking, mainly because natives speak fairly fast.

I hope I can improve my English in this forun,

I was very impressed with the content of this website.

Thanks for all,

See you.
Avatar do usuário Telma Regina 22645 9 58 568
Marcelo, this correction is for your recording. Please, have a go at saying it again.

My name is Marcelo and I live in Ubá City, Minas Gerais. I am beginning an English study course and the tips from this site are very important for learning. I thank you all for the help with my studies.

PS. Please correct my mistakes.

Proper Nouns must always be used when writing the names of the languages.
The usage of 'please' and 'thank you' is advisable whenever speaking or writing in English as it sounds more polite.
My name is Marcelo and I live in Ubá City, Minas Gerais. I am beginning an English study course and the tips from this site are very important for learning. I thank you all for the help with my studies.
I suggest this correction for dlis11 text on the previous page.

Hi,
Firstly, congratulations.
I would like to thank you for this website.
It has helped me a lot since I've found it.
Today I woke up at 9:00 am and had breakfast with my wife and little daughter.
I'm on holidays in January and I like to play with her.
She's a very beautiful and smart three-year-old girl.
We're going to the mall and play in the children's play area.
In the evening, we're going to her grandmother's house.

I thank you for the opportunity.
I hope you help with the corrections.

Now, you can say it again.
Hi, good afternoon.

firstly I thanks for your help.

Today I wake up 6:40 o'clock. I brush my teeth and eat a fruit (an apple). At 7:30 o'clock, I went to work.

Thank for help, Its very important for me.

I did some corrections (adaptation) in your text

Marcelo.

Hi,

Today I woke up at 07:00 am and had breakfast with my wife and my two sons.
I'm on holidays in January and I like to play with they.
They are very beautiful boys and smart thirteen-year-old and eigth-year- old.
In the evening, we're going to her grandmother's house.

Marcelo.
Marcelo
Hi, good afternoon.

Firstly, I thank you for your help. Você pode dizer:
"I thank you" ou "thanks for …", quando você agradece é sempre à alguém. Exemplos:
I thank you for your help.
I thank her for everything.

Today I woke up 6:40 in the morning. I brushed my teeth and ate a fruit (an apple). At 7:30, I went to work.
Preste atenção aos tempos verbais: você disse "good afternoon" no início, portanto o que você fez pela manhã deve estar no passado: I woke up, I brushed my teeth and ate a fruit.
Também, quando for escrever as horas, a expressão “o’clock” (que significa ‘of the clock’) normalmente é usada somente em horas quando não são descritos os minutos.
Portanto, 6:40 am e 7:30 am ou 6:40 e 7:30 in the morning. Exemplos:
6:00 o’clock, 6:40 am (os minutos foram mencionados portanto normalmente não se escreve o’clock)
7:00 o’clock, 7:30 am ou ‘in the morning’.
Thanks for your help. It’s very important to me.
Thanks for your help”, ou “thanks for the help’.
Lembre-se:
Thank you, ou
Thanks, ou
Thanks for …

I did some corrections (adaptation) to the text.

Marcelo.

Hi,

Today I woke up at 07:00 am and had breakfast with my wife and my two sons.
I'm on holidays in January and I like to play with them.
O pronome “them” deve ser usado quando nos referimos à eles (they).
They are very beautiful and smart thirteen-year-old and eigth-year-old boys.
In the evening, we're going to their grandmother's house.
A forma possessiva “their” deve se usada quando nos referirmos à eles.

Eu espero que você tenha entendido um pouco mais com as explicações, Marcelo.
This is an awesome idea! I think this topic will be very useful (: So there goes my speech (and sorry for the bad quality of the microphone!):

Hello, everybody! My name's Mariana and I live in São Paulo. I have known English Experts for quite a long time and even wrote some articles for the website (which is something I hope to do more in the near future). I really like both the website and the topics we discuss over here. I find this experience of speaking English for 30 seconds a day very useful for everybody who wants to polish their skills in English or simply don't get it all rusty. I've been to an English course for four years, but ever since I've dropped it I've been trying to recover my British accent. I'd like to hear any reviews or corrections on this recording, and I also hope I can be of any help for those who are recording their own speeches. Have a nice day!
Hello,

I'm understand your explanation. It has been very good for my learning.

Thank you.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
Hello!

Today I took my baby in doctor, for know as she is. Happily everything ok with her. After this, I took her for school. Back to home I had a lunch and drank a orange juice. So far so good. I'm resting in my sofa, and around 5:30 pm, I'll pick her up at school.
I don't know what i'll write because i am not used to write, but i'll try more and more. I like this website because there are many tips for all students. I would like have a feedback about my text and my recording.
Thanks.
Goodbye and congratulations again!

Sorry my bad english. I have been studying hard.