Speaking English for 30 seconds a day

Avatar do usuário OEstudantedeIngles 5420 2 16 105
It wasn't good haha :) :) What do you think about the pronounciaton?
Guys, let's practice our Speaking! ;) Say something.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
After studying English for so many years I've realized that learning a new language provides you much more than new grammar rules or new words, it is about discovering new people, new culture, maybe new places... If you had at least one time any experience with native speakers you probably noticed that studying a language different from yours is much more than know how to write and read, it is about listening and interpretation. All the abilities necessary to master English are acquired with time and so does the proficiency. It is important to have in mind that English has a lot of variations, from city to city, state to state, country to country, as every language does. So, if you cannot understand native people speaking even after studying for years, still uses grammar in a wrong way or maybe has a pronunciation that is not "good enough", don't give up! I will be able to do it, you will, everyone will!

That's it! Xoxo
Your pronunciation is very good!
Hi everyone, my name is Vinícius and I'm new here in English Expert community. I live in São Gonçalo, Rio de Janeiro and first I'd like to thank all the help that this site have been giving to me. I'd like, now, to talk how my day was. I woke up at 8 am today. After, I had breakfast and ate french bread with coffe. Me and my family went to the beach and we have alot of french fries and coca-cola.
Hey everyone, what's up?...
Hello students, visitors, everyone. So, today I'll tell you how was my day. I woke up at 9 a.m, cook my lunch and went to college in the afternoon. Since I've arrived at home, I am studing and practicing my English to improve my skills. I've been studing for 3 years and I still have difficulties to speak without sounding artificial and strange. For today, it's everything that I want to say. Have a good day! :)