Starting Small

Starting small is necessary, after all, we must start somewhere. I'm currently a production assistant at a furniture factory. I honestly dislike my job very much. I suffered there a lot because I had many problems to adapt and they just judged and a few people helped me. They exchanged me into another department, there I had help and learnt what I needed to do. But to work there you must not be a lazy ass because you don't stop any time. At that machine which I'm working on, you must move quickly. It throws pieces of woods and I need to catch and pile them on its place. Each wood has different size, so I have to select and separate them according to their size. It's exhausting, besides, when I started working there, everybody said I did a good job. It has always been three people working there, now we are just in two. I didn't like that at all because now I must work harder and faster to take over the load. Besides my job, I'm also doing a degree in languages and studying English every day. I'm saving money to go to America in 2019, trying to get a teaching position in any English school and at the moment my life comes down to it.

Sabe a resposta? Seja um colaborador(a)! Ao responder questões no English Experts você ganha pontos de Reputação. Se você atua na área de idiomas, suas participações na comunidade podem ser uma ótima vitrine para o seu trabalho.

Registre-se agora e faça parte!
Colabore