Student's Book ou Teacher's Book - qual escolher?

Olá, amigos do fórum do EnglishExperts,

Recentemente resolvi reestudar inglês, sendo que agora como autodidata, já que não tenho condições de arcar com um curso no momento. Após pesquisar pela internet, escolhi utilizar-me do livro «New English File», porém veio a calhar a seguinte dúvida: Devo escolher o «Student's Book» ou o «Teacher's Book»? Qual dos citados é mais indicado a um estudante autodidata?

Obrigado,
Gustavo

ENTENDENDO AS HORAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
I do understand your dillema, if you go for the usual textbook (or workbook) you will rake your brain for answers, when you can use the teacher´s book to get it as a message "en clair". Easy as ABC, huh?

To me, it depends on your maturity, discipline, even if your level of English is enough to understand the explanations. Yes I have taken some subjects that even with the answer I couldn´t make head or tails.
That´s, perhaps, why many learners come here. They want know more and in other more "amicably" and in less academical way.

Check then out first, if you think that one or the other is best to you, then go ahead.
Other thing, it´s not everyone that was made to be self-taught, see it this best suits your needs. Anyway, there are good books and magazines (Speak Up and Hot English, comes to mind now) that can be good to give your lessons a boost.
Keep up the good work, and feel free to post any question or talk about your apprenticeship. See you around.