Tell us about something important you did today

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
diego.andrade escreveu:I went to pick up my mother on the airport guarulhos. in the afternoon i went to the gym!

Maybe We could have written AT the garulhos's airport or AT the airport of guarulhos!

I think it is the better way to write that sentence.

hugs
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Adriano Japan 805 1 18
today I "granted" a visa to my japanese friend, as her guarantor.
I hope she likes Brasil. :mrgreen:
Today I Make the quarterly test with my friend...

bye...
Waterfox escreveu:Today I Make the quarterly test with my friend...

bye...

Waterfox,

I think a slightly better construction and choice of words could be.

"Today my friend and myself took the quarterly test (or examination).
Today I made a appointment in the dentist... :lol: :lol:
Betto,

In my opinion it would be better to say, "Today I made an appointment to see the dentist." or '... appointment with the dentist."

In English "in" implies inside, as "in the house" would mean "inside the house", and while the dentist may put his hands in your mouth, I would hope you do not do the same with him or her. :lol:
Avatar do usuário felipeh6 2170 7 53
Hi,

I didn't waste water!

Simple like that!
I went to the course and study more one day, coming soon i will work!
I ate chocolate the whole day haha. Well, I went to the school and had chemistry classes on the laboratory.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
Woke up, the most important, because if i has not had agreed, can't do other important things.