Tem diferença de “she didn’t eat” e “she don’t ate”?

Sei que as duas estão corretas, mas queria saber se tem alguma diferença para os nativos que ouvem, tipo no português:

“Ela não comeu”
“Não comeu, ela”

E também se eles tem preferência por usar os verbos no passado, ou se eles usam o “did” e não conjugam o verbo?

Obrigado!

TESTE DE VOCABULÁRIO
Faça um teste e descubra como está seus conhecimentos de vocabulário de inglês em 5 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
1 resposta
  Resposta mais votada
6 49 1.3k
She hasn´t eaten anything. (focus on the last hours or so, or you may think of a time past - the time she should have eaten)
She didn´t eat anything. (focus on the day, the week, etc)
https://ell.stackexchange.com/questions ... avent?rq=1

She don´t - it´s an impossibility. She goes with/agrees with "doesn´t".

She don´t ate OR She didn´t ate - it´s an impossibility. The past form DID or the present DO (even if in the negative DON´T [ do+ not]) kills the conjugation, the verb becomes "fixed" in the infinitive form [example: make - make/eat - eat, etc].

As for the sentence "Não comeu, ela." I would translate the same way, because - to my thinking - a native speaker will automatically think of "she" at the beggining of that sentence.
But I am not saying that if someone used that in an informal/colloquial setting maybe he/she could say "hasn´t eaten anything, she/it.", anyway it wouldn´t happen everyday. I won´t say one would sue you for that, though.